seeya MP!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OGKushman said:
I read that last night, I was like "oh, mr fancy pants want these two to answer" :p

Then I clicked and went reading elsewhere, if that what your asking for, well then Ill stay out of the discussion. :)

It would have been much easier to PM them then make a thread, but hey what do I care?:ignore:

...and I guess that's why no one else has posted to that thread. It was my humorous attempt to give a "shout out" to THG and pcduck, but obviously, it failed miserably. I really wanted to hear from anyone that had an opinion. Sometimes, I just can't go forward without tripping over my own damn feet. Sorry....

AG

AG you did nothing wrong in my view...maybe bubba just had a bad day.

Amateur Grower said:
...and I guess that's why no one else has posted to that thread.
I didn't post because I didn't have anything worth adding. But, yes, your comment would have made me walk away too.

Live and learn. If I had a nickel for every time I accidentally offended someone, I'd be rich. Sometimes my words aren't understood the way I meant them. It's particularly bad when it's written words and you can't see facial expressions or hear voice tones. It happens to all of us sooner or later.

It be somethin folk just need to deal with cause all folk have there own personalities and ways they be raised I fur one never go out intending to offend folk but I do from time to time cause I ussualy speaks it like i sees it and sometimes I dont think to sugar coat stuff cause it aint to my ways. Yual just got to take what yual read for what it is stuff you read and without the ability to stare folk in the eye while we all communicate we will never truly absorb the actual intended meaning of the information because half our senses dont get to play in the conversation just our eyes interperting the words we read without the other atmosphere and benifit of body language eye contact tones in voice etc etc etc. Ifin yual read somethin that yual take offence to well ask the question if the poster who you perceieve steppin over the line is in fact to steppin over yur line before yual start splashin water to yur fire pullin stake and camp and headin to different trail cause the end of the day the trail yual change to goin to be just like this one were all you gets to do is read the words and trust in yur interpertations of them yur trail will come full circle gain friend mine as well stick to fires familure and just ask questions and communicate as best ya can in these kinda places. Hopin yual stays but if yual needs to go just pack pack and sonder alone hopin yual find a better trail ifin this one aint fur you my friend. Nothin but respect to yu and all and hope you all find what you seek.

P.S. Guess I be tickin some pilgrem off cause they be given to my reputation a red mark tellin me to "grow up" sorry ifin yual dont like what I said but then gain would never be so vague to any folk and would at least identify myself like a true man with an issue and not be hiddin in the shadows and spittin on folk as they walk by. Should maybe only allow mature adults to this here site reckon but thats just me thanks for the red rep anyways cause the ways I figure no folk be perfect god to knows I aint. Thanks gain.

BWD

Live and learn. If I had a nickel for every time I accidentally offended someone, I'd be rich.

:yeahthat: ....and all the purposeful times as well! :rofl: :rofl:

I definetly dont see anything wrong with what AG said, I also do not see a point in Good bye threads either.

Im not forty for a couple of years but im too old for this crap.

P.S. Guess I be tickin some pilgrem off cause they be given to my reputation a red mark tellin me to "grow up" sorry ifin yual dont like what I said but then gain would never be so vague to any folk and would at least identify myself like a true man with an issue and not be hiddin in the shadows and spittin on folk as they walk by. Should maybe only allow mature adults to this here site reckon but thats just me thanks for the red rep anyways cause the ways I figure no folk be perfect god to knows I aint. Thanks gain.

Don't let it bother ya, my friend, I think your style is just fine!

Roddy said:

Don't let it bother ya, my friend, I think your style is just fine!

Thankin ya Roddy my friend I aint bothered just dont understand folk who cant take ownership of themselves makes them nobody to me just gets under yur skin like a tick is all. Dont have much use for cowards who throw stones from the darkness. Now ifin the person who wrote it took ownership of it at the time I would have maned up and apologized for upsettin them and be sayin sorry and stayin way but they have to atack folk from hidding and thats not right.

BWD

dman1234 said:
I definetly dont see anything wrong with what AG said, I also do not see a point in Good bye threads either.

Im not forty for a couple of years but im too old for this crap.

No one does a Goodbye Thread like DD...as in Degenrative Disc.:D
Man that one was a hoot and a half....oh the good ole days.:p

BackWoodsDrifter said:
Thankin ya Roddy my friend I aint bothered just dont understand folk who cant take ownership of themselves makes them nobody to me just gets under yur skin like a tick is all. Dont have much use for cowards who throw stones from the darkness. Now ifin the person who wrote it took ownership of it at the time I would have maned up and apologized for upsettin them and be sayin sorry and stayin way but they have to atack folk from hidding and thats not right.

BWD

Unfortunately some people like to neg rep but don't hve the balls to sign the rep. One good thing about being MVP forthe month is you can see everyone's name that leaves you rep...good or bad. At least that was the case when I was MVP last.

Hamster Lewis said:

I remember, DD could have a good bye thread that went on for 3 months, it was great.:D

dman1234 said:
I remember, DD could have a good bye thread that went on for 3 months, it was great.:D

Lol...I think it did go on for close to 3 months. :)

BackWoodsDrifter said:

BWD
I don't see why anyone would give you red rep. Green healing mojo sent.

Hamster Lewis said:

LOL--not only did they go on forever, I think he probably had 3 or 4 "I'm leaving for good" threads. I hope that he is well and happy wherever he is hanging his hat now.

Kind of reminds me of the Verizon (?) commercial where the gal calls the guy 7 times to tell him she is giving him the silent treatment.

Roddy said:
Live and learn. If I had a nickel for every time I accidentally offended someone, I'd be rich.

:yeahthat: ....and all the purposeful times as well! :rofl: :rofl:
While I am at it, I think I offended or hurt Roddy with my Easter hate thread. Roddy, please pardon my error. I tend to get really depressed around non-patriotic holidays and misery loves company. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone and I certainly wasn't trying to demean anyone's beliefs. Other people's ideologies are none of my business, and my schtick is grossing out people, not upsetting people for no reason.

YYZ Skinhead said:
While I am at it, I think I offended or hurt Roddy with my Easter hate thread. Roddy, please pardon my error. I tend to get really depressed around non-patriotic holidays and misery loves company. I wasn't trying to hurt anyone and I certainly wasn't trying to demean anyone's beliefs. Other people's ideologies are none of my business, and my schtick is grossing out people, not upsetting people for no reason.

No, not at all, my friend!! You'll find it takes a lot to offend me, I often come across differently than intended due to my dark humor!

You were just nominated for MVP, you can't leave now!! :)

Awe now see how a bad thread can turn all warm and fuzzy like a cute little bear cub! Be glad the love come shinein through speak of the shine HUN PASS ME THE JUG!! Love yual got good things goin here this site and as fur the red stone thrower I fur give ya just dont go throw gas to my fire while ai be litin my pipe friend.

;)
BWD

Latest posts

Back