should i stick my plants outdoors in Puerto rico

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

crayc

Reaction score
I am so freakin confused. this is my first grow.

I have a short rider "autoflower" strain from nirvana. Some say it autoflowers some say it does not. Whatever. I am on my 4th week. I give you the basic details. i started in a clear plastic cup, the seedling grew. One week later i transplanted into a 3 gallon container. transplant kind of went wrong, some of the soil on the bottom broke off. the roots were not touched. I might have overwatered after that too. So i see it is not growing much. So on another forum people suggested to bring it inside under some cfl's. I did just that 3 cfl 26 watts daylight bulbs. grew some, not much.

I am on week 4, so i don't see much growth, i get 12 hours in puerto rico. Should i bring it back outside. here are some pics of her. I am getting rather frustrated at her size. it should be bigger.

Thanks for your help.

week3 (4).JPG

week3 (3).JPG

week3 (2).JPG

week3 (1).JPG

sorry those pics were of saturday. this is how it looks right now

week4 (3).JPG

week4 (2).JPG

week4 (1).JPG

You could set the plant outside during the day to get maximum amount of sun energy to it, and then bring it inside and put it under your lights at night.

From the little I know about autoflower strains, is that they do well with 18 hours light and 6 hours dark.

There is no shortage of "autogrowers" on this forum, so I'm sure an "expert" will be along shortly to better answer your questions.

recepción al partido!!

Latest posts

Back