Should I top or Not

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Doja

Stay High
Reaction score
hello everyone
i wanted to ask anybody that has grown an AK-47 plant outdoors or indoors if i should top her or not. i am in a dilemma right now because i dont want them to get too tall like more than 4'. i read about topping and was wondering if i should do it because they say topping could lessen yield because instead of one fat stem and main cola it splits into two smaller stems with two colas. the whole thing that i am trying to figure out is if my yield would be better with just leaving it alone or topping her. if anybody could help me out it would be great.
thanks
doja

Topping does not affect yield... ur just directing the one tops energy into 2 others... if anything it opens the plant up to more light increasing yeild a lil.

kade I got a quick question , when would be a right time to top Lowryder ??

Do you even really need to top lowryder? I topped my plant when the 5th node had grown out and the 6th was beginning. I thought lowryder was a short *** bush anyway though.

I have never grown it... space isn't much of a problem for me... It is... but it isn't... if i had 15 feet of height i'd still have a space problem lol..

I'd probably top it half early in life... or right at the start of the flowering stretch spurt.

Latest posts

Back