Show Me Your Best Buddy Non Human, Dogs and Cats and Birds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

CaliWildViolet420

Passionate Cultivator of
Reaction score
For the few, who have read some of my threads....Often I will refer to Jack's tray. When I moved here, the b/f created a master suite for my dog, with doggie door and dog run. As he got to know this beyond dog, and more human, but better than any human I know dog, they became inseparable...
Jack was purchased for $20.00 from a transient, on a 110* day in Mesa, Arizona at the age of 5 or 6 weeks. He is the smartest dog, I have ever owned and I have had a lot of dogs....He is chow and Shepard and MY Heart and Soul...
Jack had a veg tray in his room...but he has moved into the studio style house now...
One time when the b/f fell down, working on the propane enclosure...we have two 500 gallon tanks here....Jack ran over to check on him...When D said...break time, Jack ran around looking and found his prized Pig Ear Chewy, ran back and tossed it into D's lap...like it would help him feel better...
He is owner and CEO of his own company:
First Bark Alarm

Down below us, another neighbor has two lil terriers who own the company:
First Alert Alarm
Since I live up above a canyon, no one can come up here, without us knowing it first...I love my dog...more than anything on this planet. Jack the Wonder Mountain Dog

The only time, our system failed...was the visit by the three sheriffs, pacified by our cards and full compliance with all Cali Laws...they played with my dog and said...we were Okay! We sent them a thank you letter. It was in the middle of the day, and very surreal and lasted three hours. Then 'Poof', they all disappeared.

He has his own cat, Psycho Kitty Lily, the wonder leaf tester for her own personal company:
High on Fan Leaves At Harvest Time

She lets us know, from a few nibbles, similar to cat nip, if it is an uplifting or sedating strain. She plays fetch like a dog, with a ball of yarn.

IMG_2687jack and lily waiting for dad to come home.jpg

Jack and Lily Lounging.jpg

If I show you my Dog,,everybody would know what I look like.:D

For anyone who doubts my total goofiness...All of Jack's toys have names and voices and after all, I am an ex-Kindergarten Teacher and artist....with vivid imagination.

Really Weed.....Well.. do not do that..then. Maybe crop the photo...and do something silly. I live in a small town and everyone knows me here...so to me..it is no biggie..I also stand by protecting all on this forum...of which you belong tho...thanks for looking at my kids...hahahhaha
Photo shop it...change it or just tell us about your lil or big love..lol

CaliWildViolet420 said:
Really Weed.....Well.. do not do that..then. Maybe crop the photo...and do something silly. I live in a small town and everyone knows me here...so to me..it is no biggie..I also stand by protecting all on this forum...of which you belong tho...thanks for looking at my kids...hahahhaha
Photo shop it...change it or just tell us about your lil or big love..lol

:eek: Nah,,what I meant was,,me and the Dog have the same Gotee with grey in it. WE look alot alike.:D

hahahhaha....well Jack and I have the same eyes, in terms of the brown....not shape........lol
He runs like a gazelle up and down these mountains. He will be six this year. I need to get another dog soon, cause I will not be able to handle a time, when he is gone...I have had huskies, dachsunds, corgis and cockers and mixed...

This is not a pet, but I did make him one for a day...

IMG_2729Santa Cruz Mountain Party Banana Slug number 2.jpg

ahh, i see. Bananna Kush. lol...nice to have pets man. they will keep you sane. maybe not. lol...

it's the hardest time to be alone when you've lost someone you love...

see my avtar, thats Jake 122lbs sable German Shepherd, i feel safe when i go to bed, he sleeps by the front door. LOL

Ahh lovely Jake. I had a husky that was from the lineage of Canadian Champion Jake, but my son has that name, so I renamed him, Avalon's Bleu Max.....We love our babies..and yes, I grow good stuff, Iron...cus what would be the point, otherwise...lol

There is a breeder in Bonny Doon, that has Dutch Shepards...I really want one..so pretty and fierce looking...smartest dogs..in my opinion...Jack is part shepard..

I am sure those of us who love our pets, would confirm, they are spoiled completely. I groom Jack daily, because he is a tick taxi and only one time, did one get past my finger comb...

I'm no good at posting pics, but I will tell you about my little sweetheart named "Peanut", she is a mini schnauzer that was taken along with 100 and some other dogs from a puppy mill in Ohio. I think it was 130 dogs, all living in kennels, stacked on top of each other in a house trailer. There were so many when they busted these morons, that they had to devide the dogs up amongst different counties shelters. The county I was living in at the time got 6 dogs from the ordeal. This old girl was bred so many times, that she lost all but 3 of her teeth. From what the vet told me, birthing puppies is very hard on a dogs calcium, and teeth??? She spent her whole life in a kennel, and when we got her, she was afraid to even walk on the floor, she would just walk in a circle, as if she were still in her kennel. I guess there is really nothing special about her, she's not big enough to protect the house, and she doesn't run around and play like other dogs....but she loves me, and is happy to see me everytime I walk in the house, she runs in a circle barking up a storm.... I love her, and she makes me happy! I guess thats all that matters!

How many of your pets have their own queen size bed?

dogbeds.JPG

aww thats awesome man! Mine may as well they are always pushing me out of the way...and hogging all the covers

lol i have the same issue with my dog legalize freedom. at first she would actually give me space, but now she thinks im on her bed, instead of the other way around.

Love my 3 canine ladies, but these maintainance free pets keep showing up inside my windows. Just add water and voila--instant pet.

Pets 008.JPG

This is my baby boy, my wife and i cant imagine life with out him. we bought him off of one of those random dealers you meet through a friend... when i went to get the bag he had this 8 week old puppy with him and he kept sayin that he was gunna be a fighter when he gets bigger. well i took one look at this puppy and asked how much he wanted for the dog. he said 250 and isaid i'll be right back, iwent to the atm and took out 250 and took him home that day... 4.5 years later and he is the best dog i have evr had... he is my son...

THANX CWV420 for the great thread!

0512090858.jpg

0624081422.jpg

0803091633.jpg

0811081653.jpg

0813081345.jpg

1015090655.jpg

1114091041.jpg

Awesome posts...Thanks All.....great photos, forever, hicks, pencil.....I had a gecko crawl up my leg in Hawaii....I have a lot of rough skinned newts...around here...I put them in my gardens...love them..
I live a couple canyons over from a place that was busted in 2008, the man's name was Robert Burnette. During my first outdoor grow, helicopters were searching the canyons for this guy who had run off, and they also were above me for 45 min..hence we pulled that grow..now we do not have to do that...
The man, has finally been sentenced, but I think his sentence was too mild. I think he should suffer as he made the dogs suffer. Replace the x with t.

hxxp://abclocal.go.com/kgo/story?section=news/local&id=6293089

There is a friend of mine who has one of these dogs and his dog is so sweet.

Hick, when we set up Jack's master suite, I made him a huge bed in there...he loved his own room and actually would tell me, when he wanted to go to bed. Since he could go outside in the night, it was great. I closed off the gate on his dog run at night for protection. We do have mountain lions in the woods somewhere..and other predators...

Love all your stories..so happy, we came together on this thread..thanks...

No matter what is going on, both the cat and the dog, follow me. Now the cat sleeps on my dresser, so I took everything off of that and made her a bed. She is as wide as she is long. Jack has beds everywhere...is he spoiled...Nah...yea right...hahaha...

This is my boy Pugsley...he is a Maine Coon and is not even 2 years old yet and close to 13 lbs...he will grow till he is 4...shld get to around 25-30lbs by then...he loves to play fetch like a dog..he will play for hours if you will...:)

IMG_0585.jpg

IMG_0586.jpg

IMG_0587.jpg

IMG_0588.jpg

IMG_0686.jpg

awwwwwwww...wonderful photos...love it...Okay...so if you get another will she be named Tuesday? just kidden.....heheh

CaliWildViolet420 said:
awwwwwwww...wonderful photos...love it...Okay...so if you get another will she be named Tuesday? just kidden.....heheh

My wifes cat is named Wednesday....:) She is almost 7 and constantly pissed at Pugs because he always wants to play and chase her and she is like half his size and wait...

Latest posts

Back