Show your budding progress for 2012 outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

icefreon

Reaction score
Ok here are my 2 of 3 big budders as of 8/30/12. Show us what ya got!

8_30_12sm.jpg

8_30_12_2sm.jpg

4u2sm0ke
Every time I see those ropes hanging down in your grow- I think your plants are about to do some crazy Cirque de Soleil type thing. Maybe you should have a camera on them when you aren't there. Who knows what they are doing when you aren't looking. :giggle: :giggle:

Looking really nice- green mojo for your ladies

thanks tastey

I wonder if they talk behind me back:giggle:

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
thanks tastey

Once you get those clippers out, they gonna be screaming!

Here are a couple of my garden. 9/3/12

outdoor 2012.jpg

Outdoor 2012 a.jpg

iceman, What bean did this wicked frosty bud site come from??? mine never get that sugar coated. I get top shelf seeds, or so I thought. Very jealous, nice job !

Newbietoo said:
iceman, What bean did this wicked frosty bud site come from??? mine never get that sugar coated. I get top shelf seeds, or so I thought. Very jealous, nice job !

That my friend was a clone I purchased at my local collective here for $10 in CA. Its either AK-47 or Jack Herer, I'd have to go look at the tag :p

I have 2 or three other plants that are frosting up like that too :) Looks like this grow this year will be AMAZING!

Im' using General Organics Bio organic series nutes, I feed them bio thrive grow, CaMg+, Bio root & Bio weed during veg. Then switch to Bio thrive bloom, CaMg+, Bio weed & Bio bud in flowering. Feeding twice a week, and water every morning. And thats how they ended up so far :)

4u2sm0ke said:
thanks tastey

I bet they say how much they :heart: you
That is until the clippers come out....

Here's another. A Beyond The Brain, from Mandala Seeds.

54.JPG

I still am a month away from harvest and this is what they are looking like now! I want to take a razor and go scrape leaves :p

IMG_0779sm.jpg

IMG_0780sm.jpg

icefreon said:
I still am a month away from harvest and this is what they are looking like now! I want to take a razor and go scrape leaves :p[

wow!!!!!!! what are these???
cool grow:holysheep: :holysheep: :holysheep:

ice man, can't stop looking at these. pointy leaves.wild guess,white widow,but toooo BIG buds. gotta know, i want some fem seeds.where can i get??? thanks

Newbietoo said:
ice man, can't stop looking at these. pointy leaves.wild guess,white widow,but toooo BIG buds. gotta know, i want some fem seeds.where can i get??? thanks

They were baby clones when I got them. They were from a local pot shop, paid $10 each. The two (see pics above this post) are AK-47 in the 2 most recent pics. Amazing, form this to that!

4_20_12sm.jpg

IMG_0839sm.jpg

notaburnout said:
Sooo.. i can't post pics for some reason?

You can, just not from an outside link. Use the advanced post button and upload from there. Make sure they are with-in the size guidelines.

iceman,so sorry to ask again, but I JUST DON"T GET IT ??
the latest pics. delineate a large crop (maybe 20) 4-5 ft.tall frosty gals,it APPEARS. are you saying these are all $10. clones???

It doesn't look like ( 2 ) in the most recent pic. thanks

Latest posts

Back