Showing sex, too much light??F

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeffca

Reaction score
my plant is in the window getting sunlight all day and some light during the night due to the kitchen and dining room light being turned on, and it is showing sex (female, (clone)). my question is when is it imparitive to put it in the closet (complete darkness) for 12/12?

It all comes down to when your ready to start flowering. You can veg a plant as long as you like if you keep the light cycles correct. ie 18/6 24/0...

What light cycle is it on now? If it has sexed and is showing flowers you must be closer to the 12/12 already!

jeffca said:
my plant is in the window getting sunlight all day and some light during the night due to the kitchen and dining room light being turned on, and it is showing sex (female, (clone)). my question is when is it imparitive to put it in the closet (complete darkness) for 12/12?

sorry jeff..your question is a little confuseing..I read you have a clone in the window sill and and the only light it gets is sun dureing day..where do you live?..and kitche lights are worthless..complete darkness for 12/12? say if you have a closet with some good lights...HD/HPS then stick it in there for 12 hours light on and 12 hours light off..a timer will help in this..i answered the best i could with what was given my friend..if anything I braught you back to the top:) take care and be safe and KEEP M GREEN:D

Latest posts

Back