Sick plant

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warlock

Reaction score
Hi everyone and thx.She's tall and strechy and leaves are turning lime green from the bottom up. I've seen the charts,but I'm slow what is the best way to go from here have pruned some leaves from the bottom that were to yellow and wilty.thx:)

We'll need a little more info about your setup warlock.

How old are your plants ? What are you feeding them ? How often are you feeding ? Are they in soil or hydro ? Are they vegging or flowering ? Have you a way of testing ph ? What lights are you using ?

Any pics ?

hey thx.Well here we go they are 7wks oldand being feed flora nova(bloom)every otherday. They are in soil and are in flowering for about 3 weeks ph is little high7-5.8-8.0 and 1000watthps about 1 meter above. o yes and thank you this is just for information purposes only. thx

I'd try to lower the light too. A meter is way too much.

and if you have been feeding you will have alot of build-up of nutes in your soil since your ph is to high for your plants to get nutes... if it where my plants i would flush with 6.6-6.8 phed water only.3 gallons for every gallon of pot size. let soil dry for a few days and then start feeding again.. if you dont get it corrected now it will be plant death or small harvest????

Latest posts

Back