site for cheap bongs?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NewbieG

Reaction score
I've been looking to upgrade from a bowl to a cheap bong, I'm thinking acrylic as I would like something between 20 and 30 dollars with an ice catcher and you can't get into n e decent glass for that price. I wouldn't even mind buying used, but I can't find a good site or n e thing else used. You guys got n e good places you buy from?

Thanks for the site bombbud! Now only a couple clicks away from adding to the Crane Collection :fly: :joint: ...

check out grasscity. or do a google on bongs and sit back and wade thru the pages. have fun, eh?

I've checked everyonedoesit not bad, but still seems a bit high. I guess I was spoiled on my first piece... I paid 20 bucks for an inside out glass bowl I got from Jamaica, and expect to see plastic water and ice bongs for the same price, but no go on that... I'll check out the new sites, and keep google searching, thanks for the help!

Dam here in Houston that stuff is pretty cheap, found decent bong with ice catcher for $19, just bought nice bowl for $10 and bam bad arss $29 bong... But there is a smoke shop on every corner around here....

Latest posts

Back