slow flowering...i mean slow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hollywood52

Reaction score
this is a few pics of my orange bud its about 5'5" and its middle third week of flower..i just put a 400 hps on it yesterday so hopefully it will improve..but the buds are just now forming.couple questions..will i just have to flower longer or will i just get stuck with a small yield?? and what can i do to improve yield?

dp org wk 2 009.jpg

dp org wk 2 010.jpg

dp org wk 2 011.jpg

Looks great man, what has it been under until now? Looks like a mighty large sativa. Just feed the right nutes and keep it under the 400, It'll pick up in production. Check out dubbaman's grow.

That is definitely a sativa strain. Look at how narrow the leaves are. 5 and a half feet tall. Thats going to be a monster. How much vertical space do you have? That thing is going to stretchhhh!! The buds will fill in but it will take some time. You're looking at a long flowering time. I wish you the best of luck and make sure to keep us posted on your progress. Take care.

BTW, its going to love you for that hps light. Hope it all works out for ya. Take care.:hubba:

some strains just take longer to initiate flowering then others because they have a longer flower time, generally sativas. A 400 watt hps will cover that plant just fine but because your plant is so tall and will be getting much taller if you have 10 weeks of flowering left, I doubt the bottom half will get much penetration. youd be better off next time growing multiple plants and flowering earlier, your 400 hps could handle it. Anyways she looks pretty, just trying to throw you some advice. O and for more yeild it seems many things play a factor but IMO it seems the main are genetics, lumens, and c02. Anyone is welcome to refute that

Also forgot to add check for any light leaks just to be sure. Also a bloom stimulator may help, high in P and K.

Latest posts

Back