Smell?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Julian

Reaction score
I have a backroom in my basement that i'm setting up to grow one single plant. But i want to know how bad it can smell. I have a small window in the room, and there's my room right above this one. I don't want my room and my entire basement smelling like weed lol. Is there strains that don't smell much? If so, which ones?

There are strains that don't smell as much as others, C99 is not to strong but other than that I can't say as all the strains I have grown other than the C99 is really stinky! If I were you and your worried about smell go the Carbon Filter route, there's a great DIY Carbon Filter in the DIY section of this forum!

Phatpharmer

Northern Lights dont have much smell. I dont think hash plants have much either, but its not as low as NL.
Heard Hindu Kush dont have much as well, but have no first hand experience with them.

If you go to dope-seeds.com they have a page of Low Odor strains.

just build a charcol filter and your good to go, plenty of diy's on how to make it, u can get everything at home depot for CHEAP

I agree with AD... almost impossible to get a strain that has no noticeable odor... I haven't ever seen/been around one. Most all of my plants produce a distinct veg odor even, let alone during flowering.

If you grow MJ, it's going to smell. Charcoal filters are the bomb. They really do work well. Peace.

Latest posts

Back