smells like grass!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pimpdaddycoolz

Reaction score
Im pretty sure its due to chlorophyll. and im serious. it literally smells like GRASS! like TURF! the stuff that grows in your front yard.

Anyone have suggestions on what to do? i pulled maybe 4 or 5 oz's of trainwreck and it seems like ive had nothing but problems with this strain....

Has anyone grown it? it always seems to be real leafy... i leave it for 10-12 weeks and it just never gets better. ITS A GOOD HIGH! dont get me wrong, but it just doesnt seems right. im pretty sure its sativa. Ohhh! an the other problem i had on my last grow was Powdery mildew...

But yeah any suggestions one what to do about the smell?

my cousin was sayin sumthin about just leavin it out extra long to dry before i stick it in jars... yeah? no?

thanks in advance!

As far as the aroma of your bud, i think it is too late in the game to change anything there, however; i am not the world authority on curing buds, so there may be a technique to change that. For that i would suggest visiting the threads on harvesting,drying and curing. As far as the powdery mildew goes, weed is like any other plant,- peppers- squash, if it is indoor you want to water it while your lights are on it, and if you are outdoor you will want to water it in the morning before 10:00 if possible. Watering your plant at dusk and keeping it moist in the cool night air is what causes the mildew.

i know that, i water my plants when i wake up.... None of my other plants got it, it was just those two...

And for some reason the smell is going away now, it smells more like trainwreck. It was weird tho...

Latest posts

Back