Smokin Mom's Harvest...Cured Weight Poll

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hasn't anyone ever seen "the secret"....you gotta think positive.....

4.2 kilos combined dried weight

im thinkin 8.5,,,im hopen 20,,,p,l,r

I'd have to say 7-8 oz DRY and CURE.

i think most outdoors are pretty loose budz and always appear to contain more.

We gotta get her(SM growing) back indoors. If not for the denser budz at least to grow through winter ;)

An ounce or two.. after I'm sent my share :D

edit: sorry SB, I was assuming this wouldn't actually be taken down :p

Hey, no fair choosing two different weights.

Is it an ounce or two ounces?

Is it 7 ounces or 8 ounces?

Only one weight per/person...guessing a spread isn't fair.

I'll guess between one and a hundred ounces....hehe

vitocorleone said:
hasn't anyone ever seen "the secret"....you gotta think positive.....

4.2 kilos combined dried weight

woah..148 oz and a quarter to spare!.. :eek:

i think most outdoors are pretty loose budz and always appear to contain more.
LOL...THAT should be added to the "myth" thread...

Hey Hick.....

that was just based on my results with outdoor to date and what i see grown outdoors. What causes the loose budz then? i fertilize my outdoors with whitney farms organic tomatoe and vegetable fertilizer. and water as needed.

Seems that compared to my indoor budz they have a dry wieght of much less. they smell much different as well and they are the same strain.

any way........that's what i was basing my guess on.

time will tell and we're all hoping for the best for ya SM.

well I see lucy is at 52oz wet day of chop, so that will dry to about 7.4oz

so then my guess of a combined weight will be

12.5 oz

HGB said:
well I see lucy is at 52oz wet day of chop, so that will dry to about 7.4oz

Hey HGB, what ratio do you use? I use an 8 to 1 from the harvest date to one month after cure starts.

The first weigh is with stems. My second is after buds are removed from the stems.

The 8 to 1 hits it perfect with my method. I'm always within a half oz. on a pound.

How do you do it?

All the 6's Mom.....:)

6.6 oz.......Its just gotta be s'all..........:stoned:

Stoney Bud said:
Hey HGB, what ratio do you use? I use an 8 to 1 from the harvest date to one month after cure starts.

The first weigh is with stems. My second is after buds are removed from the stems.

The 8 to 1 hits it perfect with my method. I'm always within a half oz. on a pound.

How do you do it?

i used 7 to 1, but was think'n with stems at 30 days :rolleyes: off the stem's then 8 to 1 ;)

HGB said:
i used 7 to 1, but was think'n with stems at 30 days :rolleyes: off the stem's then 8 to 1 ;)

hehe, I'm the one who uses manicure sissors to get them all the way down to virtually no stems.

It makes a HUGE difference in how it smokes. You and I are on the same exact page.

I am considering what MOM had to say about her own plants in a previous post. Based on her calculation that she'd be able to smoke for a couple of years off of it... I'm gonna say 2-4 pounds. All of you are thinking ounces, but I know I would be able to smoke through 15 ounces in about a year... she seems to think she'll be set for a FEW years. Based on that, I'll say pounds.

~Metalchick

Latest posts

Back