Smoking with ur babys

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I love takin care of my plants wile playin some Bob Marley, but ive always wanted to spark up wile doing so. Will the marijuana smoke hurt the plant like tobacco smoke would?

I can't help but think it won't do them any good, but an puff now and then probably won't hurt them either. Meaning you won't see any serious problems and whatnot. jmo.

This has come up before and it is said any smoke can plug the stomata (spelling?) and reduce the amount of C02 that the plant gets.

While I believe this I still smoke like a chimney pot and ciggs in my bedroom were I basicly live and grow, doesnt seem to hurt my plants any :hubba:

alright....so my plants stems are kinda thin and the plants wont stay upright...Any ideas for a solution?

if they wont stay upright,then it sounds like you need some bamboo sticks or some dowel to tie them up to.if you havent yet,get a fan running on them,im recommend using a fan from the time theyre seedlings,all the way up to harvest or a week b-4 harvest.i mean..dont have the fan blowing them over,but i breeze is great for getting your stems thick.

p.s.
as for smokin in the growroom,ive heard that cigarettes are not good for them so ive never smoked cigarettes in there,but ive definitly packed alot of bowls/bongs in my growroom without having any negative reactions.

Probably best to keep them oblivious of their fate. You don't munch a steak in front of a cow ya know.

i smoke everything in there with them. but i also ride without a helmit and dont wear seat belts either;) run with scisors all the fun things.

NNNNNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!:eek: Playing music for them- Yes

Setting fire to their siblings for your own enjoyment while filing the noxious fumes, no. Keep the fanatasy alive for them.

303053 said:
alright....so my plants stems are kinda thin and the plants wont stay upright...Any ideas for a solution?

A lot more info would be needed before anyone can offer any practical and insightfull solutions eg: age, medium , lighting.

Smoking in the same room as them is the least of your problems ..infact I could not see it being a problem until the last 3-4 weeks of bloom, and it would need to be very high concentrate to make any noticable differance.
Dexter

Dexter said:
A lot more info would be needed before anyone can offer any practical and insightfull solutions eg: age, medium , lighting.

Smoking in the same room as them is the least of your problems ..infact I could not see it being a problem until the last 3-4 weeks of bloom, and it would need to be very high concentrate to make any noticable differance.
Dexter

I can't give you a good logical reason not to do it. But consider the energy issues. When I lived in Alabama, they had these huge roaches that flew. They were everywhere. The first thing I did in every house we lived it was catch one and burn it on the floor. The smell to roaches must have the same effect as the smell of burning human flesh has on us.

I never had the roaches in my house.

Latest posts

Back