Snow White

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pedz07

Reaction score
has any one grown Snow White am looking into geting just wonderd if any one had any info for me on this strain thanks

Stoney Bud grew some Snow White a few grows back. I'll send him a PM with your post and he will get to ya when he gets home from work. ;)

pedz07 said:
has any one grown Snow White am looking into getting just wondered if any one had any info for me on this strain thanks

Hey pedz07, That's a smooth buzz on a scale of Zero to Ten, ten being the best, about a 6 or 7.

Great walk around high that won't interrupt your day if you have things to do.

If you're looking for a powerful buzz, it's not the one.

Moderately hard to grow and very touchy as far as nutes go.

I still have a half pound of it that I hardly ever smoke because I like the heavier buzz strains.

What type of high are you looking for man?

Stoney Bud said:
Hey pedz07, That's a smooth buzz on a scale of Zero to Ten, ten being the best, about a 6 or 7.

Great walk around high that won't interrupt your day if you have things to do.

If you're looking for a powerful buzz, it's not the one.

Moderately hard to grow and very touchy as far as nutes go.

I still have a half pound of it that I hardly ever smoke because I like the heavier buzz strains.
What type of high are you looking for man?

I like the heavier buzz strains. What do recomend as to strains? I love White Widow and Sensi star. What others are good for those with a High tolerence?

im looking for a all round high got any good recamondashins

Yes, "Aurora Indica" from Nirvana.

It's the most awesome stuff I've ever grown.

It has a high that will impress even the hardest to please.

Do not attempt to drive a car while smoking Aurora Indica. It's seriously one toke stuff.

Let it go for nine weeks in flower and it will make a zombie out of you.

hehe, enjoy!

Shame I passed this one up on my order. Glad to hear it's esteemed so well.
Maybe I'll buy these next after I phase out my next grows.

I wish I would of got these too =)

Stoney Bud said:
Yes, "Aurora Indica" from Nirvana.

It's the most awesome stuff I've ever grown.
It has a high that will impress even the hardest to please.
Do not attempt to drive a car while smoking Aurora Indica. It's seriously one toke stuff.
Let it go for nine weeks in flower and it will make a zombie out of you.
hehe, enjoy!

hey you get these locally for 12 quid bro, ill point you in the right direction, PM me.

85cannabliss said:
hey you get these locally for 12 quid bro, ill point you in the right direction, PM me.

Thanks man, but I still have two kinds of weed in stock to grow. Plus, I still have more than I can smoke in two years on hand.

My next crop of Aurora is in a couple of years.

Thanks anyway!

Latest posts

Back