SnowWhite Generation 5

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
CasualGrower said:
HAHAHA Reveg that lady a time or 2 more and she will be able to fill a 2 car garage hehehe...

Yes, you are probably right CG. I have plans to go at least 2 more, maybe 3.:hubba:

wow puffin you surely have some of the greatest looking buds there wishing you luck for the 2nd stage hun

annscrib said:
wow puffin you surely have some of the greatest looking buds there wishing you luck for the 2nd stage hun

Thanks Ann!!! ;)

I was just out to the shed, it looks oddly bigger somehow :rofl:

:watchplant: there is quite a bit left to take in phase 2, much more than I took yesterday, and I think it should get a bit heavier now with more direct light too. I cant wait to smoke some of the harvest. :woohoo:

I'll just have to be satisfied with that delicious sample of 11 days ago. :bong1:

sportcardiva said:
wow man is she big lol and looking really good

Thanks Diva!!!:D

;) I am pleasantly surprised at the heavy yield. I knew She was big, but I thought the Great April Fools Day Nute Disaster of 2008 would have hurt the yield:hubba:

Anyway, I've got plenty of stash now, can relax for a week or 3. :rofl:

sportcardiva said:
lol we can smoke all of that in a week or 3 lol that looks like a lot of bud lol

Thanks Again Diva!!!

:rofl: yes, I guess it is probably enuf for 4 weeks eh? :bong1:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!! I am about to take a taste of the monday harvest, it is now dry enuf to burn. I broke up that highlighted cola, the one on the laptop on a previous page.

:bong1: Still too wet, the smoke is very rich, but the buzz is very much in need of a cure.

My SnowWhite benefits greatly from a good cure of at least 3 weeks, but gets even better after about 5 weeks.

:bong1: Yes, way too wet, and the smoke is pretty harsh. Compared to the last sample however it is quite a bit stronger.
I'll wait till later when it dries a bit more. :stoned:

After a good cure, I'm sure it will be some bomb smoke. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

smokybear said:
After a good cure, I'm sure it will be some bomb smoke. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

Thanks Smokybear!!!!:D
Yes a cure always helps SnowWhite. :cool: I think 5 weeks is bare minimum, but I start smoking it as soon as it dries, opening new jars as my stash goes up in smoke. :hubba: by the time the november harvest comes in, I will have some buds with a 16-17 week cure, and it is a great smoke
BTW, until it's cured, I just add a drop of oil to each bong to mellow out the taste and get a terrific hit. :bong1:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!! :ciao:

Today I happened to get my lunch brought to me here in my office by the OldLady. She smells the smell, see's the hanging buds and complains about me buying so much at once and why dont I just let the dang grower dry it for me instead of stinkin up HER house.:eek: Sounded sumpthin like, geeeze Puffin, why do you need soo much at once, yadda yadda yadda... Then She slams my lunch on the desk, nearly knocking my bong over and kinda snickers berfore she storms out. :angrywife:
I dont know what the snicker was about for sure, mainly because these native americans are as inscrutable as any oriental.;) Could have just been the price I had to pay for my lunch delivery, eh? Or, as some of you have suggested, She knows I'm that dang grower and Her suggestion is to dry it elsewhere????
:farm: Anyway, I decided that discretion really is the better part of valor and put all them colas into the big jars and into the fridge for a few days. I'll take em back out periodically to reduce the ambient moisture, but the fridge will eliminate any chance of mold spoiling my stash.:hubba:

Hey man if this is working for you, by all means go for it! Im curious myself to see how it turns out and am wondering if I can do the same. Good luck Puffin

KushBlower12 said:
Hey man if this is working for you, by all means go for it! Im curious myself to see how it turns out and am wondering if I can do the same. Good luck Puffin

Thanks KushBlower12 !!!:D

I've been doing it a long time, it works for me.:)

Just wondering,
Wouldnt the strain each generation loose it's potency and vigor and quality? I thought that if you re-gen more than once it slowley depletes the stain's quality. I very well could be wrong but i could of swor i read that somewhere?. How is the quality each harvest? have you noticed a decline since your first harvested smoke?. Very interesting topic, please keep us posted!! Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Roken said:
Just wondering,
Wouldnt the strain each generation loose it's potency and vigor and quality? I thought that if you re-gen more than once it slowley depletes the stain's quality. I very well could be wrong but i could of swor i read that somewhere?. How is the quality each harvest? have you noticed a decline since your first harvested smoke?. Very interesting topic, please keep us posted!! Peace and Love!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Roken.

Thanks Roken!!!:D

:rolleyes: I get that question often and have answered it here several times.
No potency loss from regeneration to regeneration.

I have qualified this somewhat by saying that I get to know the needs of each strain a little better each regeneration as well, soooooooooo, does this offset the degradation?? I'll never know for sure. However, this is regeneration 5 and the smoke is fantastic. I can only hope it can get better!!!:hubba:

Howdy SnowWhite Fans!!! ciao:

:stoned: Today I was much better able to smoke a bit of the now curing harvest of Monday. It is excellent smoke, needs a cure. the taste is still very young and fresh. In the vape it is delicious, fruity, spicy with woody undertones. In the bong :bong1: it is just too young and still harsh. The buzz is very Hazy, energetic, and kinda trippy, with some body stone coming on slowly. After several bowls vaped, I find myself wanting to listen to some older music and rearrange my office. :hubba:

It is going to be a real pleasure smoking this for the next 4 months :D

hello P A , im still here, been away for a few weeks. congrats on your harvest man. just had one myself, but nothing like yours.:) ... wonder if your little woman likes that re-arranging the furniture part:D , mine would open up a can of whoop down if i touched a thing:eek: :D :) ... congrats...

banjobuzz said:
quote]

Thanks and Welcome back Banjo!!!! :ciao:

:farm: My harvest was good so far, next tuesday I'll take the rest of the smokable buds from SnowWhite and flip the timers to 24/0. :farm:

:angrywife: The OldLady wouldnt care if I rearranged the office, but I was only motivated to do it, by the smoke and now that I had a couple more :bong1: :bong1: :bong1: to think of actually doing it seems like a waste of time, but I did rearrange the closet :rofl:
I will leave it the mess it is now :hubba:

I'm all too impressed Puffin. Theres nothing more for me to say.

However, as far as the lights go, I really do think you could benefit from a dual-light setup, especially if you can manage to get one to penetrate under the upper canopy, which will be notably harder with all those extra fan leaves floating around.

Have you flipped to 24/0 yet? Can we see some pics of the re-vegging plant?

Also... your drying and curing process, as per usual, you hang to dry and simply jar to cure? Have you considered a different curing process, other than the anti-OldLady fridge method?

liermam said:
I'm all too impressed Puffin. Theres nothing more for me to say.

However, as far as the lights go, I really do think you could benefit from a dual-light setup, especially if you can manage to get one to penetrate under the upper canopy, which will be notably harder with all those extra fan leaves floating around.

Have you flipped to 24/0 yet? Can we see some pics of the re-vegging plant?

Also... your drying and curing process, as per usual, you hang to dry and simply jar to cure? Have you considered a different curing process, other than the anti-OldLady fridge method?

Thanks Liermam!!!:D

SnowWhite is a very nice plant to grow, if not a bit of a loooonnggg 1. I've kept her low enuf to work fine with the 400w, but I could let her go and use a bigger lamp;)

:farm: I have another 400w HPS I could use, and have been thinking of adding it to the SnowWhite grow.

Also, I want to grow some thai again and it definately benefits from a deep penetrating light, a 1000w being a bare minimum, outdoors being better.

I've lowered the lights, I still have a 2nd phase of the harvest to take on tuesday, then I'll flip the lights to 24/0 for probably 28 days and then another 16-17 weeks to another harvest in November.:cool:

I still cling to my hang em to dry and jar em kinda cure. I like to use the fridge because it makes it foolproof, as I am not in any kind of a hurry.;)

Latest posts

Back