so baked i can't feel the cold...lmfao

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ktownlegend

Col. Red Eyes
Reaction score
so i finally got around to making my honey hash oil again.....OMG.....
:shocked: :woohoo: :shocked: :woohoo: its amazing compared to the last time i did it. heavily part due to the trimmings from around the buds themselves, but i used all the leaves, stems, and top parts of the stalk not the part 3 inches under the lowest stem. tossed it all in the grinder and came out with 6 oz of ground trimmings. ran it 2 oz at a time using 13oz cans of 5 times refined butane. so using a total of 39oz's of butane out of 6oz's of MJ trimmings i came up with 3 grams of pure THC. its so sweet and smooth when used properly, when free based its leathal to the throat, and super expando on the lungs, tastes amazingly good though.

i merely to 2 papers and got like a sweetart size glob of honey on them and stuffed it in the :bong1: ...... merely 4 hits later it felt like :hitchair:

i've been just soaking papers and rolling them up, makes not so good weed awesome and good weed ridiculously potent.

but got to :bolt: :bong: sso whos joining?

fire it up
KT

ktownlegend said:
so i finally got around to making my honey hash oil again.....OMG.....
:shocked: :woohoo: :shocked: :woohoo: its amazing compared to the last time i did it. heavily part due to the trimmings from around the buds themselves, but i used all the leaves, stems, and top parts of the stalk not the part 3 inches under the lowest stem. tossed it all in the grinder and came out with 6 oz of ground trimmings. ran it 2 oz at a time using 13oz cans of 5 times refined butane. so using a total of 39oz's of butane out of 6oz's of MJ trimmings i came up with 3 grams of pure THC. its so sweet and smooth when used properly, when free based its leathal to the throat, and super expando on the lungs, tastes amazingly good though.

i merely to 2 papers and got like a sweetart size glob of honey on them and stuffed it in the :bong1: ...... merely 4 hits later it felt like :hitchair:

i've been just soaking papers and rolling them up, makes not so good weed awesome and good weed ridiculously potent.

but got to :bolt: :bong: sso whos joining?

fire it up
KT

buddy! ! ! I'm gelous... that the bomb! bomb one for me!:cool:

if i could just :48: i would but i can't, and on another note its not as easy as just passing a joint or bong if u don't konw how to smoke it. i got the recipe up in the hash section if anyone else would like to make it. ENJOY

cuz i am already

Love the honey oil! I used to just dip my cigarette in the oil and smoke it then!:D

damn wish i had some here with me now. Oh well guess i got ta stick with the nevilles haze

Latest posts

Back