So, how's YOUR weather today??

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ouch,,My Wife just hit me in the back of my head.Hell,,, I was just trying to be a friendly.:D

Now

Partly cloudy. Temperatures around 78. Light and variable winds.

Tonight

Partly cloudy early...then becoming mostly cloudy. Showers likely with a chance of thunderstorms. Lows 63 to 67. Light and variable winds. Chance of rain 70 percent.

Tuesday

Mostly cloudy through mid morning...then becoming partly sunny. Scattered showers and thunderstorms. Highs 82 to 86. Light and variable winds...becoming west 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 50 percent.

Tuesday Night

Mostly cloudy during the evening. Mostly clear overnight. A chance of showers and thunderstorms during the evening. Lows 59 to 63. West winds 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Wednesday

Mostly sunny. Highs 74 to 78. Northwest winds 10 to 15 mph.

Wednesday Night

Clear. Lows 52 to 56.

Thursday

Mostly sunny. Highs 76 to 80.

Thursday Night

Mostly clear. Lows 57 to 61.

Friday

Partly sunny. Highs 80 to 84.

Friday Night

Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows 63 to 67. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Saturday

Mostly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Highs 76 to 80. Chance of rain 40 percent.

Saturday Night

Partly cloudy. A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Lows 59 to 63. Chance of rain 30 percent.

Sunday

Partly sunny. Highs 74 to 78.

Sunday Night

Mostly clear. Lows 56 to 60.

Monday

Mostly sunny. Highs 76 to 80.

Left Orlando Florida this morning @ 98f..landed in New Mexico where its now 99f..and Daughter says Seattle is a Bombing 76f...

take care and be safe everyone

LOL Smokin...sorry!

Yes 4U....but it's a dry heat....lmao!! I always laughed when someone told me that!

Im working outside here in Texas in this Hot *** weather,,and its kicken my 55 year old ***.

It only strike 99 today, practically felt like a chilly entrance arrived through.

Yeah,,there was a cold front moved thru today,,it was only 107.

My porch read at 2pm 102F and the therm was in the shade. weather man said 100F...but like ussual they lie cuz no one really wants to know the truth LOL
We just all admit...it is one roaster this summer.
Rained Sat. thank goodness...but still my 6 gallon plants need water 1x a day and my 4 gallon 1-2x a day depending on R/H.

fnally we have heat & sun!! 30-36 degs c. grow girls grow

Weather is 71f and sunshine! I started for work this morning, but became sick before getting far....been having issues with nausea in the mornings.....

Right now, it's about 65-68 degrees outside with around 40% humidity. There is a slight overcast which will probably blow out around 11am-12pm. I love southern California.

overcast... 61.4 degress F, will reach 75F today. Love me my Pacific NW.

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

Roddy said:
Weather is 71f and sunshine! I started for work this morning, but became sick before getting far....been having issues with nausea in the mornings.....

thats sucks Roddy. If only there was an herbal remedy f or nausea....hmmm...gonna have to smoke on this one. lol...jk...hope u feel better!

Peace,

7greeneyes :)

Latest posts

Back