so i just got the mail and guess what was in there...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

woOzer

Mind Control
Reaction score
yea boy! my lowryder2 seeds came in. gave me a rush when i saw it. so so happy. made my week.

all right woozer grow me a fatty since mine are gone now at least show me a good pic , hey dont you start classes next week , i do monday really excited , good luck on them BABIES wish ya a little mojo..........:D :D :D

Nicee!!

Do you live in the USA?

Cause I didn't think you were able to buy seeds of weed and all

jcolvv89 said:
Nicee!!

Do you live in the USA?

Cause I didn't think you were able to buy seeds of weed and all

yes i do. ordered from dr chronic. came in less than 2 weeks.

im growing LR#2's right now. They are almos 5 feet tall.

woOzer said:
yes i do. ordered from dr chronic. came in less than 2 weeks.

congrats woozer!

i always get my orders in 9 days or less to the usa from the doc. great stealthy service.

and at 8 weeks from seed to bud you cant go wrong!.. our next grow strain if the doc agrees, good luck with them man :D

Nothing nicer than coming home and finding a package waiting for you.

Good luck growin' them :)

WoOzer your in for a treat, ive been growing lots of them this year, and MrPuff, if your plants are 5ft tall, they aint Lowryder unless they are sitting in a 3 and a half foot tall pot lol

for a first grow i dont expect much. all i want is my plant to survive and i will call it a success. now if i get to get high to then its even better.

WoOzer, just plant in 8 x 10 in pots using a grow medium with food pre added that lasts 2 months and all you need to do is water them, they will grow to 14 - 18 inches and in the last week will fatten up, dont expect huge harvests but they give a decent buzz

I'd pollenate the first crop....more seeds for next time without payin 40+ for ten each time. Just my 2 bits.

Mutt said:
I'd pollenate the first crop....more seeds for next time without payin 40+ for ten each time. Just my 2 bits.

you read my mind. im pollinating 2 or 3 girls. crossing some with the blue dynamite and some with the burmese kush. thats later on though. right now just 3 girls are getting pollinated and the rest will get smoked.

Im going to do that Mutt ...BUT... im waiting to do it with my last grow of the season so pollen isnt hiding anywhere in my greenhouse and pollinating fems i dont want pollinated, then over the non growing months i can give the greenhouse a good clean for next year.

Hippy

HippyInEngland said:
WoOzer your in for a treat, ive been growing lots of them this year, and MrPuff, if your plants are 5ft tall, they aint Lowryder unless they are sitting in a 3 and a half foot tall pot lol

Last time i measured the tallest, LR2 it was 36 inches from the soil to the
top node. That was almost a week ago. and the pot is about 12"s tall.
not sure. they are 13.5 quarts.

I would take pictures of them now, but they are in their dark cycle. ;)

Ill post picture after 7pm est when the lights come on..

Mutt said:

Great reminder from mutt, lowrider cant be cloned so this is the only method of stretching out your value for money.

Anyone know why? or is it just a genetic trait in certain strains? ive only ever heard of this with lowrider

the_riz said:
genetic trait

yep exactly man, its an autoflower. not dependant on photoperiod. The ruderalis part is what makes it this way. From what I gather (don't quote me) the original strain was developed from mexican ruderalis and northern lights or something indica.
The only thing I can figure out is the NL indica part gives it that low profile and the ruderalis gives it the autoflower aspect. whole thing is under lock n key with good reason lol. only autoflower f1 out there. Seen where some peeps are trying to cross but only noticed them losing the autoflower part....I'll dig around and see if anyone is having luck crossing them good besides the pro breeders. Seen a few crosses a while back for sale. I'll shoot ya a PM if i find anything. ;)
Never tried to grow one as of yet, curious....but i like clones and dictating flower. call me a control freak. lol

BTW:
yes its illegal to get seeds, but they just get confiscated at the border. and send ya a little love letter saying to show up at some court to dispute. Just don't show up is all. lol Rare but does happen.
Almost everyone here gets orders successfully, just browse around you find out real quick who is reputable and who isn't

WOW seen some crazy crosses for sale (NYCDXLR to name one), but can't find much info on how to cross and stabalize the autoflower.....that would be the tough part. Not an easy trait to isolate to cross I'm thinking.
I have seen masterlow and a few like that.....but they been around for a while.
I'll keep diggin, if I find anything I'll post it in the breeding section.

Latest posts

Back