Solar Tube Lighting?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
patty said:
A solar tube variation has been designed for indoor growing. I find a company that has designed them specially for growing indoors. They have a different lens that provides whats needed to grow. The Solar Garden Solar Skylight tubes that I'm referring to can be found at tubesolar.net. It looks to me like this would be awesome. No electric bill or at least cut in half if your a 24hr grower. They say the reflective material used will bring in light even in low light or dark days so you could possibly get a pretty long growing day. I haven't ordered one yet but I'm thinking this could really be something good.:D
:cool: Yes that is when you really notice them, how it intensifies the light at dawn or dusk, from another room you will think there is a light on and with the different lens it may be more. anyone whos curious just look through a rifle scope or a quality pair of binocs at dusk when you almost cant see across a distance, it will be 2 or 3 times stronger than that effect. by the way how much$$$

Latest posts

Back