Some type of deficiency???

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jman

Junior Grower
Reaction score
Strain- White Widow

Age- 2 weeks 4 days

Temp- 78 f

RH-47%

Soil type 2/3 FFOF, 1/3 FFLW

First 2 1/2 weeks under 4 ft Flouros, now under 400 w MH

Problem- In the pic you will notice the difference in leaf color around the edges of the big fan leaves. And the dark green is around the edges. Every set of leaves look lighter in color. Is this Nute deficiency??????

Nute df 001.jpg

hi j-man any chance of close-up pics it looks good from here IMO ! thanks man take care !

I know squat bout soil just wanted to chip in and say "chill" man.
Plant looks real nice.
Do you feed it nutrients? Or know the Ph of the water you feed it?
It may be the start of a Nitrogen deficiency but i really dont know never done soil only coco.
Either way someone will advise i'm sure but it looks quite nice i think

Thats as good as it gets, sorry my camera does not do well close up.

Water with ph adjusted water 6.6 to 6.7, haven't had the chance to check run off though. They really are doing nicely, Thanks. Just trying to catch a prob before it starts. First Organic Grow. So I'm new to the Fert. requirements.

i belive its normal for the new growth to come in lighter then it should darken up like the rest IMO they look nice and healthy to me;)

Jman said:
Water with ph adjusted water 6.6 to 6.7, haven't had the chance to check run off though. They really are doing nicely, Thanks. Just trying to catch a prob before it starts. First Organic Grow. So I'm new to the Fert. requirements.

Jman you need to add your ferts to your water then adjust that PH down to 5.8, Otherwise it looks good

MCM

I thought that was the case. I am slowly bringing it down to 6.5

Is it a pure WW or a WW cross?

WW are renown for being fincky and wanting things exact.

have you read any of the WW grow journals to read other WW growers expiences?

:peace:

It is nirvanas WW, and yes I have read a few WW GJ .Found the seedlings were sensitive to the FFOF.

Latest posts

Back