Soo Proud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nomesy

Reaction score
Hey ppl,
just wanted to show u all my girls now 15 wks old.
What do ya think:hubba: :woohoo:

Quick question does any one think they need transplanting to a bigger pot now?
And how many oz can i expect from these do ya think?
Not bad for first grow hey?:D
Will post some more pics in a couple of wks just started 10 more hope they grow as well!!!

1st pics 12 wks
2nd pics 15wks

000_0464.jpg

000_04341111.JPG

man they look nice.. ive heard that if the plant is double the size of the pot it should be transplanted, so you might wanna give them a transplant into a bigger maybe 5 gal. bucket, but its really up to you. they look great nonetheless

thanks will do tomorrow cant wait till flowering:) :) :)

Quick question does any one think they need transplanting to a bigger pot now?

Depends on how big you want the plants to grow. Lots of growers use small pots to keep the plant size in check. If size is not an isssue I would personally transplant.

And how many oz can i expect from these do ya think?

Depends on strain, size of plant, food, environmental conditions. Too many variables to say for sure.

Lookin nice ... peace

Runbyhemp- the strain is easy sativa and so far they are 2ft approx hoping to be 5 ft by the time flowering starts in aug, they are getting miracle grow every two wks so getting all the right nutes i think and water ph is neutral.

They are looking nice and healthy. I bet they will be five feet by harvest time. Never seen a sativa plant with fat leaves like that, they all look like indicas to me. Did you get the seeds from a seedbank?

oh i dont know ill chk with hubby pretty sure strain was easy sativa bought them online from one of the many sites cant remember which one:)

ok checked it out the packet deffo said easy sativa but maybe their not either way as long as they continue to grow well im happy:):)
now i have that doubt though i will check out the havest times for indicas etc am pretty new to this so ill do some more homework
thanks guys

nice healthy plants u got there nomesy, and its your first? your doing a grand job if it is keep it up.

Those make lovely patio plants nomesy. Maybe the strain is a mix, but like you said, doesn't matter so long as they are doing great 4 ya.

Wow! Keep up the great work. they are looking very healthy.

Typically for every foot of vertical growth there should be a gallon of medium, and at flowering they will still grow vertically, and usually twice the size of what they were when flowering began, also, for fatter denser buds, try and find a bloom formula with a mix of like 0/12/14 or something without nitrogen, this will help greatly, You can also use molasses to help swell the buds by 20% and at the same time sweeten them. use 4tbls. per gallon, do this when you are leaching the last two weeks at every, or every other watering. BTW, i'm jealous that you have such nice plants on your first attempt, great job.
~T-Bone

Latest posts

Back