Sour Diesel

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FTP817

Reaction score
Anyone know the real genetics of Sour Diesel? Kind Buds says its 90%sativa and 10% indica and Attitude seedbank says its 70& sativa and 30% indica. I want to get these seeds but I dont want a 90% percent sativa I like a little more indica in my bud.

I'm currently growing Sour "D". Some phenos matured in 70+ days but all are absolutely Sativa dominant and more sensitive compared to my Indica. I almost exclusively grow Indica dominant plants so it's been a hassle in comparison. I've grown Soma Diesel, New York City Diesel and this is my second grow w/ Sour "D". All grow tall and lanky and take a little extra attention. It does produce great stuff but probably not what your looking for if Indica's are yuor thing.

jmansweed said:
I'm currently growing Sour "D". Some phenos matured in 70+ days but all are absolutely Sativa dominant and more sensitive compared to my Indica. I almost exclusively grow Indica dominant plants so it's been a hassle in comparison. I've grown Soma Diesel, New York City Diesel and this is my second grow w/ Sour "D". All grow tall and lanky and take a little extra attention. It does produce great stuff but probably not what your looking for if Indica's are yuor thing.
What I meant was I like sativa dominant but with like 30% indica in it if KIND BUDS is right they have sour d at 90% sativa 10% indica so thats why I was wondering if that was true or not

Yes, I'd say it's close to 70 % sativa sometimes with some phenos, some more and some less. You may want to start ten or more seeds to find what-ever genotype your looking for.

BTW Where did you get your seeds? I was thinking about gettin some from Attitude they sell 3 feminized for 42 bucks

Most of my seed buys were from the actual breeder. Soma Seeds sells their version of Deisel bred by Soma himself which is good stuff and most of my NYCD and Sour "D" were clone only strains. I've read good things about Attitude seeds but have never bought from them myself.

Latest posts

Back