Spacing Question...

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fish83

Reaction score
Hello all growers! I have been doing my study and research for way too long now, and I need to get this started finnaly! There are so many thingsa to learn and so many ways to do things for a grow.
Anyway, I have learned a lot from searching through forums, and getting advice and help from growers. My question is this. How many sites would be ideal for the grow I want? I will have a 3X3X7 foot space for my flowering room. I will have a Quantum digital ballast, a Ushio 600 watt HPS bulb, and the SunSystem Super Sun 2-6 inch air cooled reflector. I will have an aeroponic system similar to Pirates. I will have a 3X3 grow table, but cannot figure out the best way for spacing plants. I have 3 ideas. Please anyone that can, look at these, and give me some advice on my best option. Thank you al!

These are my ideas. Please give me some help and/or advice on what you people think...

36X36 Space
2 Inch Net Pots
36 Plants
4 Inch Space Between Each Plant
2 Inch Space Between Plants And Edges
36 Inch Total For All Measurements.

OR......

36X36 Space
2 Inch net Pots
36 Plants
3 Inch Space Between Each Plant, And Each Outside Plant And Walls
36X36 For All Measurements

OR.........

36X36 Space
3 Inch Netpots
36 Plants
2 Inch Space Between Each Plant
4 Inch Space Between Plants And Walls
36X36 For All Measurements
:)

Hey bud...

Welcome to MP, Fish...:) You might wanna post your question over in the Hydroponics section. I'm another organic soil grower like Umbra so I dont have anything to add other than there are plenty of hardcore hydro growers who will be more than willing to help out if you get their attention.:rolleyes:

Happy Growing!:cool:

Why does every scenario have 36 plants? You have great light. I would be for doing way less plants that I vegged some. Four plants per sq ft is really squeezing them in there. Remember, more plants does not translate to more bud.

i dont know why they all have 36 plants..lol...anyideas?

in a 3x3....for real, I'd have 2 or 3..........36...w.t.f? unless you got a bunch of clones you can cram in there.

What I am saying is that you do not need to plant 36 plants in that space....or maybe you should be looking at another system....

I was just asking why you thought that 36 plants was a good idea? Why did you pick this system?

Latest posts

Back