Spider Mites Please Help!!!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

smoker8

Reaction score
PLEASE HELP!!! I just went to check on my indoor babies. 4 small clones and a large 4 month old mommy under 24/7 lite for 4 months..put outside the other day now I have spider mites!!!! Whaat do I do. AWhat is this about Asprin and how do I do It please help now!!! Are they going to kill my plants?:cry:

Buy some venus fly trap seeds,lol

please someone help me figure this out ...should i try alcohol and water??
asprin what..there are only a few leafs they can bge saved if someone would help now!!!

Can someone please help me I have sprayed my plants down attempting to drown spider mites now I have to go to drug store and getalcohol and asprin and mix with water and spray on plant, dry, then did it again in 15 minutes. This is the info I have got reading other forums on this subject...I need a strait answer or I'm going to kill my babies,,!!!Did you read the last thread?? nonsense...no help!!! PLease help!!!

it's soaked in the bathtub with no light as we speak!! I'm switching it into an un-infested room...but i can't put it in till I know it's mite free or on it's way to being

Spraying your girls with ISO,water,and asprin will probably stress the **** outta your em,lol.
I might be wrong but it sounds nuts to me,lol. Use the search engine smoker, Im sure theres been 1000 threads on people with spider mites issues.
;)

and this is the info i got from the threads!!! do you have solution for me or just some more lols?

Whats wrong smoker8 are the spider mites gettng to ya? Im giving you my suggestion not telling you your an idiot. Sorry if I offened you.:rolleyes:

I have a 4 and a half month old mother thats been on 24/7 lite..and 4 clones that are just starting...should i at least go buy some alcohol and spray them down keep a fan on them put in new un infested closet?? Mom is in the bathtub and I just moved the lights to a fresh room I noticed one leaf that had a lot and cut it off. now there just a small amount spread out.What do I do?

Yea just spray with a very weak alcahol/water soulution and put them in a un-infested closet/grow space like you said. A fan would also be benificial.

No sense in moving them to a clean room it will just get infested again.
The only sure way to get rid of them is to start over and clean the room with bleach and bug bombs.

Ive heard of the alchol asprin mix and soap mixes they can help control them but it wont get rid of them.

Lower humidity and lower the temps will also help keep the from multiplying so bad.

you must have gotten them from housplants or from the outside.

If you have any houseplants now throw them out.

Spider mites are the devil!

Spider mites need warm temps to spawn. Drop your temp to about 65-69?

smoker8 said:
Can someone please help me I have sprayed my plants down attempting to drown spider mites now I have to go to drug store and getalcohol and asprin and mix with water and spray on plant, dry, then did it again in 15 minutes. This is the info I have got reading other forums on this subject...I need a strait answer or I'm going to kill my babies,,!!!Did you read the last thread?? nonsense...no help!!! PLease help!!!

yes.. iso /water will kill mites. It is nearlly impossible to totally eradicate them with it, but it will aid in their control.
Apply it 3 days apart, for two weeks.
If you're in veg, you might consider a strong miticide, Avid is what "I" recommend.

also if you are in veg the best way is to submerge the foliage of the plant in the solution, thus leaving no mm unturned for extermination.

cold water will slow them down for now, but as hick you need something that will kill all the mites and you need to keep reapplying it as the birth rate on mites is rediculous

try typing "spider mites" into the search engine. You will find a wealth of information.
I've been here for about 4-5 yrs and have seen this same question, no less than a twenty times, I'm sure...;)

avid or neem are what you should be on the look out for bro

oh and btw however this grow works out, before you even start again you will have to think heavily about cleanliness.

every pot and inch in your grow room is going to have to be cleaned bleached and personally i'd still spray everything with neem afterwards.

mites are also adaptive and after time the effectiveness of the killing agent deteriorates

Latest posts

Back