Staging broke

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sticky_Budz

puff puff pass
Reaction score
Hello just want to let everyone know that i haven't been on in a few days because i fell while i was working on a roof. We were using these old *** wooden planks which i hate and always complain about. anyways we were about two stories high and i was out in the middle of the plank and the laborer that carries up the shingles slaps the bundle of shingles right next to me and the next thing you know the plank snaps and I'm falling two stories to the ground, landed right on my shoulders and neck area. It wasnt fun man, it sucked so bad and then my retard boss comes running over to me, guess what he says? "You will be OK get up and walk it off"
eek.gif
i couldn't even move let alone get up and walk it off. So then, he tries to pick me up, i start screaming because the pain i felt when he tried to move me was like no pain i felt before
frown.gif
So i get taken to the hospital and they tell me i dislocated my shoulder and came very close to breaking my neck. I'm like Grrreat, I'm already supposed to go for surgery on my neck but been putting it off because i cant afford to miss work. Well i guess i will have plenty of time now
wink.gif
but anyways I'm starting to feel a little better so i will try pop in some more I've been on but just haven't posted hurt to move my arms sorry if there alot of mistakes but I'm pretty damn high off the pain meds and this nice kind budz
biggrin.gif
peace

hope you get to feelin better man...keep take those meds...mainly the "green" ones ;)

Sorry to hear that! Take it easy, rest up. Hope you get better soon.

So you fall off the roof and the boss says, "Walk it off."???? :holysheep:

Budz

Sorry to hear about your pridicament, really am, get well soon and sue the butt off your employer for unsafe work practaces, you could have died, its no joke to make peope work in these circumstances.

Hippy

Mutt said:
hope you get to feelin better man...keep take those meds...mainly the "green" ones ;)
thanks bro trying to rest up as best i can the kids are going crazy because dad cant play with them at the moment been playing games with them but they want to wrestle and run around play ball and that really sucks not being able to:hairpull:

AlienBait said:
Sorry to hear that! Take it easy, rest up. Hope you get better soon.

So you fall off the roof and the boss says, "Walk it off."???? :holysheep:
thanks for the kind words bro. as for my boss yes that's what he said he is a real peace of work i was gonna put a harness on that day because i own my own because he dont Carry any but anyways was gonna put it on and he started complaining that i was wasting time his time so i got aggravated and just went up there and started working so i guess it was my fault for not putting it on would of saved myself this pain. again thanks will see ya around peace

HippyInEngland said:
Budz

Sorry to hear about your pridicament, really am, get well soon and sue the butt off your employer for unsafe work practaces, you could have died, its no joke to make peope work in these circumstances.

Hippy
u know that wasnt even in my thoughts but now u have me thinking only because u know i been calling him for two days now say i need my pay so i can get my meds that i need and he hasn't answered the phone or called me back at all or even call me at all this week to see how i was doing so i just might do that hanks for the kind words bro see ya around peace

yep man, he's supposed to carry worker's comp. or he will have to pay outa pocket. While laid up call a lawyer immediatly. They will give you a free consult. Prolly even come to your house if you want them too. ;)

Sorry to hear about your injury, Sticky. Sounds like your employer is in deep doo doo. Probably why he won't answer your calls.

Did you file for Worker's Comp? Does he carry Worker's Comp? That should take care of your meds (the legal ones, anyway!). Sounds like you might also get your surgery paid for...

I agreed with Mutt...get an attorney, sounds like lots of safety issues here.

if i fell and the boss was like moving me and telling me walk it off i would be like f you guy i just fell 2 stories on my neck and your telling me to walk it off?
hope you get better soon i cant even imagine falling like that ouchhhh!

sorry to hear about that sticky,hope you'll feel better soon.

Hey man sorry about what happened, if I was you I would CLAIM.;)

hey man sorry to hear about that, get plenty of rest and keep takin those meds ;)

similar thing happend to me a few years back i folded my ankle over at work and the damn thing swelled up like a tennis ball, couldnt even touch it and my boss at the time said "youll be ok walk it off" too lol... ba$tards huh.

Man thats scary S.B. , Your boss sounds like a real tool!
Get a lawyer, can you say "pain and suffering"

Claim, claim, claim, claim, claim ... lawyer and doctor asap. You're lying on your back after a two story fall and he says you're ok. A S S H O L E

Hope you're ok

Well I had a great talk with my Lawyer he said for me to, lay back and let him take care of it all. He only asks one thing, he asked me not to go back to work for anyone, dont do any yard work, no heavy lifting, nothing at all because there will be private investigators everywhere trying to catch me doing something. My Lawyer also told me that my boss is already denying that I ever worked for him before. He's saying that was the first day I ever worked for him and that I went up there my self without putting a harness on. What a looser!! He is saying the opposite of what acctually happened. Can u believe that he is saying that it was my first day with him? That cracks me up cause I have about 20 checks that he gave me on the times that he didn't have the cash on him that date back to 2003...UGH!! He pisses me off I even have a letter that he wrote for me four years ago when I was on probation saying how good of a worker I am & that I have potential to run my own company some day. I'm so pissed that he is acting like he doesn't even know me
mad.gif
He is playing the wrong game because now if things go right...I will run my own Company..HIS!!! well thanks for all the feedback and ideas everyone. peace

What a mess, and what a crummy boss. :( No regard for his employees one bit. Can I go kick his arse for ya?

Glad you still have those checks and the note. Prove what a lying bastard he really is.

Hang in there, and get well soon.

Chat soon-

The lawyer will handle it...but do everything he says. Just stay in draw the blinds and hang out with the kids ;) Oh and don't stress it...the lawyer will get your back..that is his job and how he gets paid ;)

Latest posts

Back