starting over need advice please!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bhappy324

love ,peace , never cease
Reaction score
I had a super terrible room but it's not cutting it... Can you guys and gals please suggest a website to buy a tent and all the necessities for ventilation and fans ??? Also a website so I can buy some t5s for vegging please?!? There are no grow shops within 150 miles of me so I have to order online

I have a 600w mh and hps bulbs and ballast but I have heard t5s are a lot better

I just want a small tent for I am only going to grow for personal use ... Any thoughts comments and advice would be greatly appreciated

You can get almost everything on Amazon if you wanted to. I am a prime member and get free 2 day shipping so I use Amazon often.

T5 are not better than 600W. they can be good to veg and clone under, but for serious flowering, you want to keep your 600HPS. you can go ahead and veg with the 600mh or hps too. i think that you must improve your growing techniques, as a tent will not simply improve your grow. i have no hydro shop anywhere in 1000 miles lol i simply buy electrical from electrical shops, gardening from gardening shops, other stuff from aquarium suppliers, other than mj seeds, i have everything that i need. you can get a fan from any electrical supplies shop.

I like this place
https://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/

600 is OK for a 4x4 tent but 1000 is better.
Be sure to get a centrifugal fan. I like Vortex brand.
And for smell a charcoal filter. Some flex duct and you should be ready to go. Oh and an oscillating fan.
____

Get a fan and a tent before you do anything else. The MH will work just fine if you have proper ventilation. And you will need an exhaust fan regardless of what light you use. I order a lot of stuff from Amazon. There is a grow store about 65 miles away, but it makes me nervous to shop there when I live in a state without mmj, so Amazon is my first go to place.

Latest posts

Back