Still Going!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

medicore

Reaction score
Some picks of my DP, can't believe it the weather is holding out perfectly. They are getting really close should be within a week or so. :D

Nov 0801 2007.jpg

Nov 0802 2007.jpg

Nov 0803 2007.jpg

Nov 0804 2007.jpg

So awsome, very nice looking plants! Even if they didn't produce buds, I'd still like to have those hanging around the house.

Holy crap medicore you still have plants growing outside. :eek: :p How tall is that beautiful lady in the first pic? Damn mang great job as always. :aok:

Really a beauty the lady in first pic!:hubba:

They are almost twelve feet tall. I harvested one already and it smokes like a champ, but these last two are taking their time. Really hope they pic it up in the next few days or I will just have to chop.

thoes plants are some butes i shure hope the weather holds off for you so u can get u a good harvest on that 12 footer your talkin some magor budage their how much u estmate ull get off a 12 footer ? and best of luck medicore may the bud gods shed their buitifull weather on your women..

'Sup medicore :ciao: Thats a tall lady :holysheep:. What part of the world you occupy? We got stuff dying day by day in NE USA with our temps:eek:. Anyways, nice job and happy tokin! peace, e :bong2:

...holy moly?...nah, holycow?...nah, holy somethin' thats for sure.nice
happy trails

OMG, they are beautiful(understatement) i want that first to be my x-mas tree, i could hang lil js from it, god that is nice, way to go, keep that thumb green

thanks a lot guys, sorry I haven't replied lately been choppin. I noticed some bud rot and got to clippin as soon as I could, it took me three whole days by myself to groom those lovely ladies. Here is a pic of some of the harvest, couldn't capture it all in one picture but you guys get the hint. I have cannabis coming out of my ears and when I close my eyes I see nothing but leaves. High as hell right now off scissor hash, haha. thanks for all the comments and the help, this site is awesome. If it wasn't for you guys I wouldn't have done as well as I did. Peace.:woohoo:

Harvest20072.jpg

Latest posts

Back