StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey BBP, ive tried germing 5 stoneybud seeds and got nothing, so ive put 10 in to germ now so i hope they crack. did you have any problems germinating? im using the paper towel method, and its never failed me before are these hard to germ??

your plants looks great so i hope mine germ to get to a standard your to.

se you around 85C

did you have any problems germinating?
Try using peat pellets or straight into soil. If you use peat pellets you have to soak them with a ph of around 6.5 or 6.6 because they are acidic. I haven't had any germ problems with them at all but I only started two.

Damn 85C are you putting them in a warm place? We have yet to have a bean not crack for us. They are not hard to germ at all. We usually have them all crack within 2 days.
85cannabliss said:
hey BBP, ive tried germing 5 stoneybud seeds and got nothing, so ive put 10 in to germ now so i hope they crack. did you have any problems germinating? im using the paper towel method, and its never failed me before are these hard to germ??

your plants looks great so i hope mine germ to get to a standard your to.

se you around 85C

Just have so many other things going I haven't been able to get back to the SBs:eek:. I gave a friend a couple and he's growing them out so hopefully I can have some eye candy for everyone soon:). I'm currently flowering a HUGE NV Affie that I let veg for 56 days:D, a smaller NV Affie, a revegged Purple WidowxAK48, an unknown sat dom plant(with a very affie scent) and a NV Northern Lights. I have a Sweet Afghani Delicious fem, BlackJack fem, White Rhino clone, Ata Tundra and MP5K in the veg room. Pic 1 is of my big Affie plant(pic is around a week old), pic 2, Ata Tundra, pic 3 MP5K and pic 4 is S.A.D. Last pics are the S.A.D.

bud 007.jpg

bud 023.jpg

bud 024.jpg

bud 022.jpg

bud 017.jpg

bud 021.jpg

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Damn 85C are you putting them in a warm place? We have yet to have a bean not crack for us. They are not hard to germ at all. We usually have them all crack within 2 days.

i got the other 10 seeds germed eliminated 3 early on in the grow. but now i only have 1 female. so out of 7 that made it to bud, 6 of them were males. bad luck or what?

Them SB are looking very nice.You are doing the strain and breeder proud.Keep it GREEN:D

healthy lookin gals you got there BBP, great growing man.
oh btw, i had no problems germing my stoney`s 85C, paper towel-sealed bag, sat on top my cable box-very quick to germ. my 2 cents worth....

tight, i was hoping u'd start back up so that way i know i got a pro to compare too. good luck

i have read over TBG's vary thoroughly infact. but im still amazed at ur grows. not to mention POTUS i would like to see him grow this strain for a comparison also. i like the way u grow urs as well as the methods and materials used. No offense to TBG but Miracle grow ain't my thing. and with what i've seen from u ur no amateur. Good luck

Fire it up
KT

Good luck on the Stoneys this time around. As for the others WOW!!! :watchplant: Cant weight to see them pack the buddage on. You always seem to impress me with your growing skills. You always have the dank! :tokie: Take it easy brotha

As has been stated man them plants look very happy and healthy. Im getting sooooo impatient im ready to germ up some SBs myself but i need the space first :eek: not too much longer till i have the room though about 4-5 more weeks :D

ktownlegend said:
...not to mention POTUS i would like to see him grow this strain for a comparison also.

StoneyBud/POTUS growing StoneyBud and then smoking it.

hehe...seems almost like cannibalism....YIKES!:shocked:

Latest posts

Back