StoneyBud

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
you know i forgot there for a second what ur name used to be

man that is too funny, but never the less i still want to see you grow it POTUS.

that and o BBP where the hell you at waitin for an update on them little girls

:(I can't win with the SBs'. Had to kill everything in veg(long story). It's like i'm not meant to grow this strain. Everytime I start some...something happens. Went from 19 to 5 plants. Vegging beside the SB were strains like Dragons Bite, GooThunderxVortex, SpeedQueen, Herijuana, and DoubleGum...all killed.

bombbudpuffa said:
Had to kill everything in veg(long story). Vegging beside the SB were strains like Dragons Bite, GooThunderxVortex, SpeedQueen, Herijuana, and DoubleGum...all killed.

I assume that something happened where you killed them on purpose.

Damn shame.

Damn BBP do i even wanna ask. :rolleyes:
bombbudpuffa said:
:(I can't win with the SBs'. Had to kill everything in veg(long story). It's like i'm not meant to grow this strain. Everytime I start some...something happens. Went from 19 to 5 plants. Vegging beside the SB were strains like Dragons Bite, GooThunderxVortex, SpeedQueen, Herijuana, and DoubleGum...all killed.

Nirvana Northern Lights(day 18 flower) and Sweetseeds SAD(day 6 flower). I also still have the Afghani, PurpleWidowxAK48(showing a lil color today:D) and a White Rhino clone. They are all too big to move out of my grow room...sorry:eek:. I'll post pics a lil closer to harvest. I'm eventually going to have to tie the PWxAK upright 'cus the buds are getting heavy. Well, enough with the rambling. 1st 3 are the NL, last 2 the Sweet Afghani.

bud 003.jpg

bud 001.jpg

bud 004.jpg

bud 002.jpg

bud 005.jpg

wasn't really paying attention... did you do a mass genocide on purpose?... or did something spread thru the crop and wipe everything out?

That crazy vancouver guy said:
wasn't really paying attention... did you do a mass genocide on purpose?

I think he did man.

bombbudpuffa comin in on a strafing run....20 mike mikes full open....a tight roll, a loop, HE MOWS EM DOWN !!!!

Dude, it was a slaughter...they never had a chance in this life.

bombbud takes on a whole new meaning to me now.

hehe

Oh-man I am bummed,:holysheep:

Dude I won't pry into this, but I feel terrible for you. Your a main ping grower here, so it had to be horrible.:confused2:
Your other ladies the SS, and NL as well as your Afgani will make you feel good, and those pics are looking so healthy too.:farm:

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

damn bro, i feel for ya, that *****. nothing worse then killing your own kids.
at least you got a few still. don't lie u almost cried when u did that didn't you?

lol

and im not gonna agree with you on the "not mention to grow this strain" sounds more like a good run of bad luck. give it some time and try it again. i got faith in ya bro.

Fire it up
KT

don't lie u almost cried when u did that didn't you?
Oh yeah. The Dragons Bite(GooThunderxJacksCleaner) and GooThunderxVortex were very hard to come by. I have a very limited supply of Herijuana. I forgot to mention a BlackJack kicked the bucket too. The only bean I had of that strain:(. I just try not to dwell on it. Thanks for helping:D(just j/k).
did you do a mass genocide on purpose?
Yep:(.

so what happened, man?... or do you not wanna talk about it?

Hey, BBP, you know I'm not making fun of you, right? I'm trying to lighten the load a little man.

You have more plants. *That stuff* happens.

You have more weed going.

Life is still good.

If that's the worst thing that ever happens to you, you'll have a wonderful life.

Good luck man!

Latest posts

Back