Stop smoking Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am regularly collecting cans and bottles between sigh holding to score some cash for my next weed fix.

Spare some change*?

*Metal change. Not the fake political kind.

gurubomb said:
ahahahhahahahaha the best joke post ever!!

Thanx for the compliments. At least my thread made you laugh.

There are MANY other things that are legal, and worse addictions:

Coffee
Diet Coke (If you drink it and you've tried to stop, then you get it ;) )
Cigarettes
Prescription Drugs

I'll keep my weed stash, thank you very much :)

Since this thread is still going I will add my .02. I will start by saying that I respect that you are willing to open your mind and learn about MJ (assuming you don't have a motive ;)). I had a stroke 2 years ago and was put on 6 medications. I was able to eliminate 3, 1 for severe nausia, 1 for severe tremors and finally I could not sleep at night. I have none of these problems anylonger with MMJ, cutting those 3 meds has saved me $100 (in co-pay) a month + they where addictive in themselves (specially the sleepers) I have smoked MJ for 20+ years and would have no problem quiting if I had to BUT, for me it is different because if I don't smoke (I have tested) I feel my symptoms come back, like someone said somewhere on this thread it is more of a "habit" then a "addiction" - on addiction: I smoked for 15 years, pack/pack and a half everyday, had a stroke and it is like someone flipped off the switch, I have no desire at all to smoke them anymore, after so many tries a stroke helped me quit :rolleyes: if I only knew :) + that is a obvious $300 a month savings and, the savings on growing my own and not having to depend on street, pffft. PRICELESS. :hubba:

Besides all of the benefits of MJ it is a absolutely beautiful plant and is a great hobby! it is like being a proud parent. Like I said I respect you taking the time to learn and maybe someday you will become a proud parent over here on the darkside :D

YY

Latest posts

Back