Stop smoking Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This thread is still alive?

Lisa is still trying to get a rise out of us?

How much more attention do you need there girl?

Geez...

^

Has the topic starter ever even been near MARY JAAAANE?

killa kev. said:
^

Has the topic starter ever even been near MARY JAAAANE?

Why, what's wrong with Mary Jane????????
Taking the first letter of Mary & Jane leads to MJ. If I am not wrong then I have come across MJ several times that denotes Marijuana.

Any way I would say that I have learned so many things from this forum from all sorts of responses that I got from the forum members. Thanks again to every single responder.

lisa said:
Any way I would say that I have learned so many things from this forum from all sorts of responses that I got from the forum members. Thanks again to every single responder.

A reporter in progress?

Writing an article on us?

HippyInEngland said:
A reporter in progress?

Writing an article on us?

Come on Hippy I know your smarter than that.

I think Lisa rode the short yellow bus to school.

one of the main reasons i want to start growing my own weed is that i cant stop smoking cigarettes. Because they really are addicting and I'm killing myself. mj is healthy its not going to slowly kill me. and besides what is the point in smoking cigs anyway? cant get high, so i smoke a pack a day. I hope the mj gods are kind to me when i get my stuff together. Miss Lisa, smoke one joint it might change your life.. for the better.

ya know, a lot of things are addicting and dangerous for our health. The main point with "don't do's" are that they're very contradicting. If you don't do something, you definately not in a position to talk about it even persuading or putting it down. Plus, everyone only gets one life, sorry to break it to ya. everyone has their own mind and their own will and are NOT be lead by a rule book. The court systems are just buisnesses now just like any other profitable organization. they only care about their money. I will continue to smoke marijuana even if i am addicted, but thanks :)

:bong: Me thinks she was trying to get a rise out of us :hubba: Probably writing an Esay,,,Essa.:D

jdmnismo300 said:
ive totally replaced cigarettes with blunts lol
thats my goal, I cant stand these things but i cant let em go

Guys- remember, she's actually been quite respectful. We can agree to disagree, but lets be nice. Who knows, she may come around to the dark side.

Muahahahahahaha.

;)

you know, after looking at her posts and threads started you can tell that she infact was doing some kind of essay/report/study of some kind :) interesting but smoothly done, see how easily a cop could be in here. Don't post personal information people! haha. anyways well done lisa :p she for sure got some good opinions.

Dewayne

by some of her posts i think she has been to the dark side at least several times. :)

jeez...i hope you don't **** then haha! jk...but that's kinda weird ..

ive just ben reading about wormcastings lately, but ya it prolly sounded kind of weird

:cop: I have to agree with Lisa..I think all you bums should stop smoking. Send all your leftovers to me,,,in care of Cowboy @ PO box :bong:

Latest posts

Back