Stop smoking Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
MJ is far from addictive! I used to do it everyday in college and loved it! Now I'm job hunting and have not been smoking for more than a month. I bet when I land a job I won't even get drug tested. Just quitting to be on the safe side.

Can an alcoholic say that?:confused:

However, once I get that hire, my bowl will feel that fire... and I shall be much higher... so go and change your tire. Lol. Still stoner humor.

lisa said:
Marijuana addiction is simply an unmanageable desire to own and use the drug. With marijuana addiction the person is not able to stop using the drug even if he/she wishes. Marijuana has been around for centuries and the plant has been used to make rope, thread, clothes and even smoked for its euphoric effects and medicinal purposes. THC is primarily the psychoactive component of marijuana and the potency depends on the method of preparation. The drug often causes euphoria, a sense of relaxation, sexual arousal and easier socialization with other colleagues and the easy availability, cheap price and minimum legal penalties is greatly responsible for the increased usage of this drug in the past 2 decades all around the world.

This has obviously been cut & pasted from an old article.

This is another comment from lisa ...

I'll be glad if this incident persuade you to quit smoking. It is also good to learn that you are taking plenty of water and exercizing everyday. So keep this healthy habits in your timetable.

I think we have a preacher among us!

:rofl:

HippyInEngland said:
This has obviously been cut & pasted from an old article.

This is another comment from lisa ...

I think we have a preacher among us!

:rofl:

:ciao: Well, it's Sunday and time for a serman from our resident preacher, Lisa, saving hearts and lungs 1 at a time :rofl:

lisa said:
Marijuana addiction is simply an unmanageable desire to own and use the drug. With marijuana addiction the person is not able to stop using the drug even if he/she wishes. Marijuana has been around for centuries and the plant has been used to make rope, thread, clothes and even smoked for its euphoric effects and medicinal purposes. THC is primarily the psychoactive component of marijuana and the potency depends on the method of preparation. The drug often causes euphoria, a sense of relaxation, sexual arousal and easier socialization with other colleagues and the easy availability, cheap price and minimum legal penalties is greatly responsible for the increased usage of this drug in the past 2 decades all around the world.

hey lisa, I am thinking about post a poll for you to leave the MP site
I aint a cop but I am proud memeber of MP and I am standing with the kings.. what do u have to say lisa?

how about a apologize? this word "sorry" isn't do anything good but maybe can you plant a seed for everybody? one plant aint gonna hurt you or you just can leave okay? it dont matter to me so I dont mind.. but saying bad things to marijuana I DO MIND!!

Well, well, well, and to think I thought I was the only 1 offended when someone talks harshly or unkindly toward my Labs and were someone to even cast a negative vibe toward my SnowWhite, I would certainly take instant offense :rofl:

papabeach1 said:
I aint a cop but I am proud memeber of MP and I am standing with the kings.. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,(have to ask who are the kings),,,,,,,,,,

howardstern said:
Actually, I like to get high and read the Bible and/or pray to God. There is nothing contradictory, heretical, or hypocritical about getting and high and spending time with God.

I understand this fully, your able to take a step or 2 further in.

was this thread ment as a JOKE? or am I missing something here?????
:holysheep:

who is this LIsa and why does she not respond?

wow- I'm gone for a few months and things seem to have gone a bit crazy!

OH, well, I'm just going to smoke some weed and forget about it!

my addiction is god's Love for myself and all.

MJ was created by god for all those who want.

some people dont like the taste of certian foods, or they have allergic reactions to them, do they go around telling everyone that they shouldnt eat that because of what it did to them? no, they just dont eat it.

how can something created by GOD's divine touch be bad for you!

IMPOSSIBLE!

OKAY, now I'm going to go fire up my bong! I'll smoke one for you Lisa!

Lisa, While the "Shoot and Scoot" method was made popular by extremists in Iraq, There is no honor at all in it.

Please follow up with a non-biased medical study that proves beyond a reasonable doubt that Marijuana is a PHYSICAL addictive substance.

please and thank you.

rasta said:
papabeach1 said:
I aint a cop but I am proud memeber of MP and I am standing with the kings.. ,,,,,,,,,,,,,(have to ask who are the kings),,,,,,,,,,

hey rasta, if u r growing, that makes u king, sometime I feel like Im growing better than what my town 's dealers can give... so we are in higher stanard hmm?

papabeach1 said:
rasta said:
hey rasta, if u r growing, that makes u king, sometime I feel like Im growing better than what my town 's dealers can give... so we are in higher stanard hmm?

Yeah we grow, but that doesnt make us better than anyone else. You might grow a better plant...so what? I give EQUAL respect to the most experienced to the first timer to the non-tokers.
I dont mean to hack on you papa' i enjoy your posts (now that i can understand em)

Latest posts

Back