storring pollen..?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

choking_victim

Reaction score
I have one male in the growroom, and I'm wanting to save the pollen from it.

my question is:
1. how would I go about saving the pollen, without keeping it in the growroom.

2. When would be the best time to cut the pollen sacs off, and how long could I keep it in the growroom?

(I grow hydro so they grow a little faster)
(I don't have another growroom)
(it's 3 days old from being sexed)

I herd and what im finna do is strip all the other branches off and put a bag over the top of the plant. BUT, i dont know if stripping all the leaves off will lead to shock i jus posted that q a lil while ago.

Ive also read that males relase pollen around week 3-4. male also dont need much light to finish mature so you can pull um out and let um finish in another room

I will cut like 6 to 8 smaller steams with a good amount of balls on them.I place them in a cup with some RO water and acouple drops of Big Bloom.I then place all that on a mirror.Keep a light on them,But NO FAN.dont want that pollen flying all around.The sacs will open and the pollen will fall on to the mirror.Gently scrape the yellow pollen up with something like a DL or credit card.I place the pollen in a black film container with a little all purp flower.That helps see the pollen and with moisture.Hope this helps you.

Latest posts

Back