Strain Hoarding,

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have at the moment
sensi skunk#1
white label white skunk
celtic stone celtic berry
dutch passion skywalker
dr chronic space bud
big buddah cheese
dna la confidental and rocklock
reservoir williams wonderIX_1,chemdog dd,killerchem,chem99,mixed pack
heads apollo11xcinderella99
greenhouse white widow
nirvana white rhino and northern lights
moscra negra cinderella99bx1
world of seeds madness
dutch passion blueberry
flying dutchman the pure
and not finished waiting for rez sour diesel

Hey Disco,All I can tell you is 1 male will pollinate many females if they r close enough,if all you want is a few seeds to replant next season,mite try pollinating just 1 branch,that wouold leave plent of good bud and some seeds for next crop. :)

wow.... i'm kinda dumbfounded by some of those stashes and lists.... my wopping list consists of the following:

10 Mr Nice SSH

that's it.... it kinda makes me wonder how many hack breeders there are out there who just put out seeds with a description to make money.... also makes me wonder how people come up with some of the names sometimes.... but that's a different story....

i guess i'm a little more old school when it comes to my genetics.... i tend to stick with the tried and trues....

fleshstain said:
wow.... i'm kinda dumbfounded by some of those stashes and lists.... my wopping list consists of the following:

10 Mr Nice SSH

that's it.... it kinda makes me wonder how many hack breeders there are out there who just put out seeds with a description to make money.... also makes me wonder how people come up with some of the names sometimes.... but that's a different story....

i guess i'm a little more old school when it comes to my genetics.... i tend to stick with the tried and trues....

I'll drink to that!!!.. "Hacks, pollen chuckers, seed makers"... leaving very few "breeders" doing the diligent selection and isolation process that results in stability.
I've always encouraged growers to make a few X's with quality, worthy, strains/plant/phenotypes. But I'm in agreement with you flesh', too many are simply pollinating and marketing with a single thought in mind.....$$$$$$$$$$... ;)

Hmm..

Beans..
Afghani IBL
Deep Chunk (also IBL)
Ortega II
A few others. Some I'll dump in the river, some I won't.

Plants growing..
Deep Chunk
Banana Kush
Afgooey
cc Purple Kush
cc GDP
cc Bubba Kush
cc Grape ape
cc Green Crack
Unknown x 2 (I think they might be LA Con and MTF)
Pre '98 Bubba Kush
Green Crack
Ken's GDP
LUI
Purple Urkle
And a few others. Some I'll dump in the river, some I won't. Ok, seriously, some of these are mothers that I will give off soon. Some are on trial and I might keep them or cut them. All the DC will be in the next run.

Latest posts

Back