Strain Question ?

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chris1974

Reefer !
Reaction score
One of my buddy's came by a bit ago to burn one, this dude always brings a variety of good bud ! Tonight he brought some stuff by he calls Jack The Ripper ! He has had it before but I never noticed how much I enjoyed the taste and the aroma of this bud. He told me it is Jack Herrer x NYC Deisel ? Has anyone heard of or had this strain before ? It sure was tastey :D

never had it but sounds maybe he knows where you can get a clone?

Well...your buddy was wrong on the cross. JTR is a Subcool/tga strain.

Here is some info from Sub himself.

Jack the Ripper

Jacks Cleaner P1 X Space Queen

As good as JC bx was, I learned a lot in 6 years breeding and growing almost full time and I was confident I could find a better male using patterns to find the recessive drug traits. So instead of continuing a cube I wasn’t 100% satisfied with the outcross I decided to start again using two different lines to establish the best. JTR is the first outcross to be completed using a Spacequeen male; the second will be a Cindy99 outcross. The goal here is to establish the best possible outcross to cube back to JCf1. The cool part is the outcrosses are sometimes better than the parent strains, I feel this is the case with JTR. The Lemon tart of JC has combined with the candy mango flavor of the Spacequeen to create a resinous marvel. Maintaining JC’s heavy structure and potency the female dominated this cross with the exception of adding some sweet mango flavor and smoothing out JC’s harsh toke. I will be doing my best to enter this strain in the 2006 Cannabis Cup.

1. Phenotypes -Moderately stable with heavy Jacks Cleaner traits.
2. Height-Tall with long stretch/ Colas swell late
3. Yield-Medium / Moderate trim work
4. Indoor/ Outdoor
5. Best way to grow- Topped and placed in bud early due to stretch.
6. Harvest Window_8-10 weeks
7. Sativa/ Indica 80/20
8. Hybrid-Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA
9. High type-Intense, trippy, visual, phase shifting, increased heart rate, heavy crash increased appetite, pain relief, paranoia
10. Lemon mango pine hash/ Taste like lemon hash
11. 100% Full melt extreme potency

NorCalHal said:
Well...your buddy was wrong on the cross. JTR is a Subcool/tga strain.

Here is some info from Sub himself.

Jack the Ripper

Jacks Cleaner P1 X Space Queen

As good as JC bx was, I learned a lot in 6 years breeding and growing almost full time and I was confident I could find a better male using patterns to find the recessive drug traits. So instead of continuing a cube I wasn’t 100% satisfied with the outcross I decided to start again using two different lines to establish the best. JTR is the first outcross to be completed using a Spacequeen male; the second will be a Cindy99 outcross. The goal here is to establish the best possible outcross to cube back to JCf1. The cool part is the outcrosses are sometimes better than the parent strains, I feel this is the case with JTR. The Lemon tart of JC has combined with the candy mango flavor of the Spacequeen to create a resinous marvel. Maintaining JC’s heavy structure and potency the female dominated this cross with the exception of adding some sweet mango flavor and smoothing out JC’s harsh toke. I will be doing my best to enter this strain in the 2006 Cannabis Cup.

1. Phenotypes -Moderately stable with heavy Jacks Cleaner traits.
2. Height-Tall with long stretch/ Colas swell late
3. Yield-Medium / Moderate trim work
4. Indoor/ Outdoor
5. Best way to grow- Topped and placed in bud early due to stretch.
6. Harvest Window_8-10 weeks
7. Sativa/ Indica 80/20
8. Hybrid-Pluton X Purple Haze X Lambsbread X NL X Jack Herer X Romulan X Cindy99BCGA
9. High type-Intense, trippy, visual, phase shifting, increased heart rate, heavy crash increased appetite, pain relief, paranoia
10. Lemon mango pine hash/ Taste like lemon hash
11. 100% Full melt extreme potency

Awesome, thanks for the info Hal ! Have you ever grown it ?

Latest posts

Back