Strange leaf shapes and alittle yellowing? Problem or Just relax

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8t0thetop

Reaction score
so take a look these are thai freebies I got are the leafs shaping normally? and these is some yellowing just watered today for the first time with alittle bit of nutes they sprouted alittle over a week ago

DSC00770.JPG

DSC00768.JPG

DSC00766.JPG

DSC00765.JPG

what kind of soil are they planted in? Whats the PH of the water you are giving them? How often are you watering them.

Oh, and you shouldn't be nuting them for like 4 weeks. They definately have nute burn, thats what the yellowing and twisting is from probably, but answering the above questions will be good for your grow. You probably need to flush your plants with good phed water, or basically, they're gonna die.

Maybe alittle Nitrogen Deff.;) Givem a couple days,,ya just nuted them,,right. I start nutes as soon as they start thier second set of leaves, But very sparingly. If yur not careful,,they will nute burn.
Like Blancolighter said,,your PH is very important. 6.8 is good for soil.

Im using biobizz all mix and I phed the water before i watered and it was about 6.6-6.7 only these thias are having this color problem the others i got going are going fine This is the first time ive watered since I transplated them 2 days ago before I watered them today and checked the soil and it was DEFINITLY dry and needed a watering I was using bottled water before so i wasnt too careful with the PH cause I figured it would be within the good range so basically how do i preceed from here ? Just watch them I guess until the next watering and see how it goes? any other advice?

Keep lights as close to the canopy as you can without burning them,,and keep fresh air moving around in your growroom at all times, Will make your stalks strong and keep mold out.

ok thanks got a fan indirectly blowing in there directions already and I got the light as close as I can get it so that all the tops get light since I got different size pots and I got a fan pulling air out the top of my setup

Make sure the air is not to direct on them while they are small. As long as they have a tremble,,it will help build them big and strong.

Ok I dont plan on taking these very far inside I just hope they can make it until its warm enough for them outside the time is 12-14 weeks thats wild for me to wait inside this was more of a trial to see how germination works first hand if I see the rest of my babies turning like this I know there is a MAJOR problem over here

strange how the 4 im having problems with are the ones I started with coco pellets and the 2 that i have doing well I used root riot to start one seems to have taken a turn for the worst might be toss it out as a problem child definitly gonna get on top of the PH with the others and see what happens

just checked the run off of my best plant and it has 6 ph so im happy with that im gonna check the others when my next watering session happens maybe the day after tommorow now i really see how important ph is im happy i got a digital tester now its CRARY how my worst looking seedling is my best baby right now hope its actually a female now

Latest posts

Back