Study links marijuana smoking to longevity experts say.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker

Drive fast, take chances
Reaction score
:holysheep: Press Release:
Smoking marijuana may lead to longevity experts say. This new breakthrough could change the way the population feels about this herb. Previous clinical studies have been overlooking a very important aspect of marijuana smoking. It probably has to do with them not being an instrumental part of the research. Here is the dramatic key that they missed.These independent researchers smoked marijuana continuously for an hour. They say it seemed like an hour and a half. So if you do the math and you live until you're 80, it will feel like you're 120. Everything is relative, smoke on and enjoy. News brought to you by one of the independent researchers.

:eek: :D

I'ma Joker Midnight Toker said:
:holysheep: Press Release:
Smoking marijuana may lead to longevity experts say. This new breakthrough could change the way the population feels about this herb. Previous clinical studies have been overlooking a very important aspect of marijuana smoking. It probably has to do with them not being an instrumental part of the research. Here is the dramatic key that they missed.These independent researchers smoked marijuana continuously for an hour. They say it seemed like an hour and a half. So if you do the math and you live until you're 80, it will feel like you're 120. Everything is relative, smoke on and enjoy. News brought to you by one of the independent researchers.

:eek: :D

... i know its all in good fun, but I think comments like these give people who dislike marijuana fuel... it just makes us sound really dumb... not trying to be mean or disrespectful, but come on man...

NewbieG said:
... i know its all in good fun, but I think comments like these give people who dislike marijuana fuel... it just makes us sound really dumb... not trying to be mean or disrespectful, but come on man...

Hey, not trying to peeve anybody off but I wrote the post in response to someone saying, isn't there any good news about MJ on here. It was a joke. I watch TV and Jay Leno teases Kevin with stupid things about pot as many TV shows do. I really don't think people that dislike pot are on this site all the time, well except for the LEO but certainly my little quip isn't going to make 60 minutes. And if you really think about it if this is all pot did was make you think time went by slower, well so be it. Is that such a bad thing? "Hey Martha, they say pot makes time seem slower". Well Milton maybe we should get some, at 84 how much time do you think we have left?" LOL, see a joke man... Go to the dentist and wait 15 minutes, that feels like an hour and a half, and that's no joke! Dude, it's simple light humor with no negative connotations. I joined this site because it's fun for people who like to smoke and grow pot, if that changes I won't be here. I'm not on a crusade to legalize it (always join Norml for that), if it happens great, but until then I'm still smoking and to be quite frank I didn't give a hoot who cares about that. If you can't read into that statement and see that's it's a joke, please come over and burn one with me and loosen up a tad, it's all good bro. I think we should try to appreciate the positive things here and not try to nit pick on some ha-ha fun and make it a negative. Peace out.

I'm with ya on that dude,
Everyone gets too tightly wound sometimes, and it is good medicine to laugh and lighten up. Crackin a joke brings fun to most everyone. We share humor cause it feels good, and I'm all for that.
If you allow yourself to get too tightly wound, then you don't know if you should scratch your watch, or wind your butt. Then nothing works right.
smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Latest posts

Back