SubGirl’s Garden

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The clones are settled in the veg tent now. Had to move them in early as my temporary LED light shitthebed so my last Godfather OG plant ready to harvest spent her last night on 24 hour lighting along with the new clones. Didn’t get a chance to clean the tent as I normally do between grows but did give it a good wipe down anyway. Clones are making new leaves real nice and seem to be growing good. I may have to remove one or two plants in this tent if things get overwhelming 4 plants is ideal for me but I have had good luck with 5 but extreme grow measures have to be taken.

View attachment 337310
The Chimera 3 will go nuts with crazy growth rate.

Yes. It’s worth the grow for sure. I’m a stoner and don’t say that about just any weed. I keep sneaking in the cure jar…
Thats the way Goat and Monkey Blue Glue was. Only grew one plant as extra. Have 6 seeds left, need to make a mother. Will pop all 6, takes clones from those and see what we have. Mother the best, shove balance in flower tent.

we grew plants in a circle and had good harvests

IMG_0748.jpeg

Off to dry a little more. This weed is some of the top shelf smoking stuff I’ve grown so far. Noticeably better than most and definitely going on the top shelf with my other favorites…
sorry you OCD trimmers. I leave a bit of leaves in my trim and smoke them up…
View attachment 337414
Very nice looking. If it's smoking well now, I can only imagine what it will be like after a good few months of curing.

Nothing wrong with that trim, I trim exactly the same

Very nice looking. If it's smoking well now, I can only imagine what it will be like after a good few months of curing.

Nothing wrong with that trim, I trim exactly the same
Thanks so much. these plants didn’t yield as much as some but the herb is super good. I got a little over 6 quart jars in cure now. Am trying not to hit it up every day 🤪 so I’ll get a chance to see what it’s like after cure.

The Chimeria #3 was in need of a scrog net but my other plants have not quite caught up with them yet. Decided while they are still tender and bendable, I would transplant them even tho I had not planned to yet and cage them down somehow until the others were ready. They did enjoy some root growth since their last transplant so I’m not to worried about them as aggressive as they are growing. I put them in 7 gallon tall pots.
IMG_8770.jpeg

used these peony cages to pull down the tops. Did a bit of bending and bout cried when I broke off a top but quickly put it into some cloning gel to hopefully save it.

IMG_8771.jpeg

these have enough room to start that circle grow thing @boo suggested

IMG_8772.jpeg

IMG_8773.jpeg

they don’t look great right now but I’m hoping for them to continue filling out under the cage while the other at least two plants catch up with them.

The Chimera #3 are doing well climbing under the peony cages aside from the three pieces I broke off by accident but quickly got into clone juice and are showing roots already so gotta find a new lucky home for them. The peony cages are holding things back for me while the other plants catch up. I bought soil for their transplant yesterday so it won’t be long for them now to all be nestled under a net to spread out.
IMG_8789.jpeg
IMG_8790.jpeg

hope to top these soon when I’m brave enough…

So today I’m doing an update on my sad outdoor grow. Well, I’m convinced that next year I won’t be trying to start early so I can get a leg up on the outside grow. Plants around here do better if they are started outside from the start. Nevertheless, I’m letting the crazy things grow as is with some ugly manipulation to try and save them from budrot or PM

first up the Herjuana x Blueberry which I removed hundreds of single leaf larf from around the bud areas trying to make colas. I knew if I didn’t remove some of that tight vegetation, that I would surly run into no breathing room for the buds and budrot. I’m still not out of it yet as I did find a couple of leaves with PM in doing the leaf removal. I treated this plant with lost coast plant therapy which I have had good luck with getting rid of PM in the tent. It’s been about a week since I removed the ton of singles and it still seems to be doing alright for a larf bush that will probably make some good kief if I can keep the weather out…
IMG_8802.jpeg

Next is the Durban Poison x Triangle Kush. This plant gets three gallons of water a day rain or shine. It would probably loved it better to be in the ground where it can get limitless water. It too has larf leaves compared to my inside grows but is still a beautiful plant. This plant as well as the others in my yard have been building flowers so I’m hoping that they will someday be worth keeping s the flowers grow..

The Snow Leopard is my favorite outside plant this year. Also looking very different from my inside weed, it has a charm about it that I just love. It’s planted in the back where it gets partial sun but it doesn’t seem to mind it. It’s very full and gets a lot of breeze where it is planted. the blooms on this one are just starting to build up too. I’m gonna have to figure a way to stake it up tho as it gets heavier…

The two porch clones I put out late are more what I’m use to seeing as far as stacking buds. These two plants are both short and don’t have as many leaves tho maybe because they are in these smaller pots on my hot porch the only full sun I get…

Latest posts

Back