Sun and Lights

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AsianSky

Dude! Where's My Joint?
Reaction score
Ok ! I know this would sound not very smart of me to ask this but i have to because i've read this stuff from another post concerning the mixing of the real sun lights and CFL's . Anyways, here is the issue, my 2 ladies(WW clones) are about 5 weeks old and only about 2ft . They was under cfl's light in my grow box until these couple days, i saw the weather at my location is getting warming cuz spring is started, so by saving electric i tanned them outside in the sun for like 5 hours each days then bring them back inside the grow box in the evening. So i just want to know if this gonna effect my grow at all ? or gonna stress my ladies and cause hermies ? or starting flower early ? Need some advices guys ! THANK YOU !!

What you are doing is called "Hardening Off" a process of adapting your plants to a higher intensity light.

This is a really, really good thing.

I always try to give them as much time outside as possible.

Fresh Air...

Perfect Light...

Always good.

Your plants will be better than fine if you continue to do this through the flowering phase...your yield will be larger...

Latest posts

Back