sUP

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Placeb0

Reaction score
Hello all, hoping this forum experience turns out to be a better one than mjp, they deleted my grow journal just because I was growing DNA genetics and G13labs genetics.... Trying to get enough posts in now so I can start my journal up here with pics. Currently growing royal queen seeds special kush #1, la woman, sharksbreath, blue venom, and nlxsk. Keep an eye out for my journal, plants are 3 weeks in flower now and doing amazing. Hope the peeps here are kool, looking for a forum where humility is practiced instead of hostility.

Hey hey Placeb0, Welcome................I'm sure you'll be happier here. Some serious growers w/ real experience. Looking forward to the Journal. I'm a big fan of DNA. Hows that SharksBreath looking?

The sharksbreath is looking fantastic, flowering behind the rest of the pack so far.. I got a sativa dom pheno, boy was I pleasently surprised. Her and the LA are the same height atm, much taller than the rest. The leaves literally look like sharks teeth, I was expecting a tight compact indica, but her nodes are spaced out with long branches and skinny leaves that literally look like sharks teeth. Soon as I get 15 posts in it will let me post pics from a url so after 15 I will get the journal running.

Nice - La women sounds good also. I've done La Confidential - are those similar?

LA Woman is a cross of La Con female with the Martian Mean Green male. How did you like the la con?

Just found a pic on here of someone growing a purple pheno la woman, damn I hope mine purps..

I loved the La - super Kushy flavor. Martian Mean Green is awesome. I have some Sleestack frm DNA going now. Just a few beans from the promotion on Attitude. Looking like males.......

both my DNA seeds were freebies from tude. I have been watching the sleestack seeds, seems like something cool. Hows it going?

Welcome to MP! You've found what your looking fer! If ya got it grow it and show it!

A little slow to start - with a minor issue on my part in regards to feeding - but things have improved and they were just moved under the Halide and getting ready for flowering.

I've been digging into the breeding side of things more than ever lately so I'm not against a male - we'll see what happens.......

placbo.. :) first and for most "Welcome aboard"
second.. there is no post restriction on posting pictures.. ONLY on posting links, which is discouraged anyway.
theres a "sticky" in the Announcements area on how to post pictures if you're having trouble..:D

Welcome aboard bub!

I really want to see the LA Woman...I'm about to stick my beans in dirt for the summer grow

Thnx I will check it out, everytime I try to post my journal with the pics

Ok I got somewhat of my journal started, I did it real quik and posted only single pics just to see if it would work.. it did, checky my sig

Welcome yo. Deliver the dankness. I had high hopes for slee. Luv the shark.

Latest posts

Back