superthrive vs. kool bloom

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes u can buy superthrieve at wal-mart or any garden store including home depoe. I found that open, beast, and cha works wonders it is a three part product though; running bout $23.00 for each product. U can find it at any hydro store or gardaning store. It is also good to keep ur plant in complete darkness for 48hr before harvesting.

ok,i googled them products and heres what i found for websites for getting that stuff.
Heres for the hydroguard-
http://www.plantlightinghydroponics.com/botanicare-hydroguard-biofungicide-solution-qt-p-319.html

Heres for the carboload Hal suggested (this looks like some good stuff right here,its guaranteed to give you a bigger harvest)
http://www.advancednutrients.com/landing_pages/carboload_powder_landing.html

Hal..Did you just start using this stuff or is it something you've used for years? If so,how much are you getting off each of your plants when using this stuff(dry weight)?

Oh no that is not the right stuff...Here are a couple of pics to help u out. I jus starting using this product not to long ago and i'm getting better result now then what I did before when i wasn't using thing at all but the basic. Jus remember it is money back if you don't like the product...........

101_0395.jpg

101_0396.jpg

101_0397.jpg

101_0398.jpg

lol.now i'm confused..open sesame?...it looks good but thats not the stuff hal was talking about is it? he said the stuff he uses is carboload....or do you mean that's the superthrive stuff you were talking about?

or..i see now,thats the stuff you were talking about.thats one of your bottles from your 3 part additive.sorry,i thaught you meant that i posted the wrong stuff.

i think everyones confusing you man itll probly be better if your allready used to something go off dat and slowly try new things till u get da results u want other wise der are hundreds of products with diff naMes

Or pick a brand of nutes and do a search for a feeding schedule and visit their web site and read about the different products

Like so, I chose Botanicare and they have a couple different nute lines here is the feed schedule
hxxp://www.americanagritech.com/product/product_detail.asp?ID=1&pro_id_pk=90

Look at the names of the products and then read about them. Also they have a faq which will help answer some questions too. I'm not saying you need to use Boptanicare, I just like their site and the info.

Also do you know about N-P-K? And or other nutrients that plants need and when they heed what? That would probably be best, don't just ask and not learn why you would use something.

i'm good now,i know what i'm gonna use.the reason why i ask is because im on an 11 yr old computer that takes forever to do anything (expecially searches) so i'm better off asking. but i'm good now.im gonna use that hyrdroguard,ionic,on and off doses of superthrive,and carbo load when its time to flower.i will use the carbo load throughout the flowering stage until about a week and a half before harvest.that is when i'll use straight ph adjusted water to give them a good flush.

Latest posts

Back