Sweet Win!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
Hi guy's I just had to share this with someone I'm so excited, I just won an auction on Seedbay (my 1st) its Mosca Negra's C99 Bx1, as alot of people no I'm a C99 freak and collect every C99 strain I can get a hold of and this one a keeper! I added the C99Bx1 description sheet that Mosca posted on the auction! Thanks for listening I just had to tell some one! You might have to click the image to make it bigger I tried, but when it come to computers I'm just dumb!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

PS. They only cost me 76$US most of the auctions finnished over 100$ with some topping 200$ so I think the Bud God's wanted me to have these!LOL

P7030290.JPG

Sherwood it is addictive trust me, I sat at the computer 4 a week trying to win these, I must of lost out on 50 different Mosca's C99 auctions so I'm estatic to get these! Plus there lots of Breeders that sell limited genetics on the Bay, the only problem is some of the Breeders gear is so hot that you have to have very deep pockets! There's some Strawberry Diesel by Resevoir seeds thats up to 350$ with 4 days left in the auction! There's alot of die hard seed collectors out there, and seed prospectors hoping to flip the beans for a profit!

Phatpharmer

Latest posts

Back