Seedbay First Timer!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

phatpharmer

Growin A Lifestyle
Reaction score
I recently won my first auction at the Seedbay and I thought I'd report on the expience. I sent my money order on the 9th of July and recieved my beans today the 22nd not bad if you ask me as I live across the pond! Not only that I noticed they gave away free beans and they had a list of freebies they had to offer, there where many that were very yummy looking strains so I gave alist of 5 that I would love to have and with my order I got what I asked for which is really cool as they don't have to even give the freebies!

I will be ordering from the Bay again forsure not only for the prompt friendly service but for those tasty freebies! The auction I won was some Mosca Negra Cinderell99 Bx-1 and the freebie was PCR (pollen chuck revised) which is a very yummy sounding cross of Sour Diesel Bx-2.5 X Bogglegum! So if your going to order from the Bay and you see a freebie you like don't be affraid to ask you never no! Here's a pic of the goods!

Phatpharmer:hubba:

P7220326.JPG

Umbra, your making me jealous! I want to get acouple of those crosses as well as the Fly pack! I've seen the Hooker fly at THC Farmer but not at the Bay so I might have to try THC Farmer I want some Cali Connection gear too so I might have to try that Seed auction site as well!

Phatpharmer

PS Umbra what freebies did you get from the Bay!

yeah I'm over at the farm too. different name, though ;). Freebees I got from seedbay were a little while ago. Sannie's killing fields. Since then I've gone over to sannieshop and bought his NYCD, New Blue Diesel, Shack F3, star kush(motarebel), Cheeseberry haze, and El Monstre.:holysheep:

phatpharmer said:
Umbra, your making me jealous! I want to get acouple of those crosses as well as the Fly pack! I've seen the Hooker fly at THC Farmer but not at the Bay so I might have to try THC Farmer I want some Cali Connection gear too so I might have to try that Seed auction site as well!

Phatpharmer

PS Umbra what freebies did you get from the Bay!

C.C. is in a lot of clubs in local area,how much they chargin?just curious swerves close,lol

DirtySouth said:
C.C. is in a lot of clubs in local area,how much they chargin?just curious swerves close,lol

C.C is is at the THCfarmer Bay and most all of there beans go for 100-125$US pricey but I like some of the stuff there packin!

phatpharmer said:
I sent my money order on the 9th of July and recieved my beans today the 22nd not bad if you ask me as I live across the pond!

Sent mine July 7th and still waiting for LUI to arrive. I have sent them money and had it completely disappear before. Starting to get a little itchy. I also sent for some ortega#2 yesterday.... I wasn't specific on the freebies. Only that I prefer indy dom and I already have more than enough free mazar ;) They can surprise me.

It's a cool site and can be fun, especially if you feel you have gotten a steal. They had some Verite holy grail a while back and I could have had it but slept through the end of that aution. Still kicking myself for that.

nvthis said:
Sent mine July 7th and still waiting for LUI to arrive. I have sent them money and had it completely disappear before. Starting to get a little itchy. I also sent for some ortega#2 yesterday.... I wasn't specific on the freebies. Only that I prefer indy dom and I already have more than enough free mazar ;) They can surprise me.

It's a cool site and can be fun, especially if you feel you have gotten a steal. They had some Verite holy grail a while back and I could have had it but slept through the end of that aution. Still kicking myself for that.

nvthis I'm sure they will be there any day now, I was looking at the Ortega #2 as well but I have my eye on some Cali Connection Gear, Ortega and sweetooth make up the LUI! I got a LUI mother gifted to me by a good friend and I'm lucky as its the Ortega Pheno, I'm flowering 1 right now its at 16 days flower and you can tell already its a stout heavy yielder, so I'm sure you'll love the Lui its a heavy Indica couchlock!

phatpharmer said:
you can tell already its a stout heavy yielder, so I'm sure you'll love the Lui its a heavy Indica couchlock!

Yeah, see? lol now yer just talking dirty to me!! :hubba: I can't wait to get into that ortega and see what she is all about. Buuut, I gotta have it in my hands first;)

I think the ortega#2 is the exact one they used for LUI. Should be fun. I also hear she can be a real humdinger to germ out. The ad said these were from 2007 (I believe) seed stock. Whatever. If I can get a m/f and stay away from the hermies I'll have some fun stock to play with.

nvthis said:
Yeah, see? lol now yer just talking dirty to me!! :hubba: I can't wait to get into that ortega and see what she is all about. Buuut, I gotta have it in my hands first;)

I think the ortega#2 is the exact one they used for LUI. Should be fun. I also hear she can be a real humdinger to germ out. The ad said these were from 2007 (I believe) seed stock. Whatever. If I can get a m/f and stay away from the hermies I'll have some fun stock to play with.[/quote

You should try scuffing your seeds with sand paper, I find with older beans that gives me better chances of germination, Mosca Negra has a good thread on the subject on mjp forums if you like reading as much as possible about MJ like I do I read everything and try somethings!

I ordered from seedbay and here is the deal. My first order was 4 different auctions I won for a total of 76 bucks. then a week later I sent a payment for another auction I won for some kali mist by itself. There site says that they recieved payment and shipped my kali but not my BIG order.. *** you think is going on. do you think my payment got lost in the mail. I sent straight US CASH.. The small order made it no problem and quick too.. could the maill run that behind.. one whole week...???

Latest posts

Back