T5 grow light help

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pepe_Le_Dank

Reaction score
I just recently purchased a T5 grow lights system. The lights didnt come with any instruction or any thing. when i installed all 4 lights bulbs i noticed that they were different colors. 2 of them were more of a red lighting and the other 2 where more of a white lighting.

My question is should i be running all 4 light bulbs at the same time or are they for different stages???

any feed back is welcome, thanks!!!

I think ya want te white/blue for veg and the red for flower...or maybe like ya have will be fine too...veg and flower like that...I only use flous for cloneing...others will be along shortly to help..untill the enjoy this:48:

Thats what i was thinking but thanks for reasuring me. Just wanna make sure there getting the right lighting.

Pepe_Le_Dank said:
Thats what i was thinking but thanks for reasuring me. Just wanna make sure there getting the right lighting.

Unless you have another set of bulbs run all 4.

6500k = vegg
3200k = flower

I dont at the moment. idk if this is a stupid question or not but here it goes:
How can i tell which light bulbs are 6500k? or 3200k? how do you know which one is which?

Latest posts

Back