temp question..

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

str8xjagerxbongxtoker

Reaction score
iam soon to be ordering a grow tent from htg garden supply 48x20x48 with a 400watt hid light.. and wondering how hard is it going to be to control the temp and humdity or what i can do plz need hhel[p

Make sure you get a cool tube style fixture or at least an air cooled hood for your light. I'd suggest at least 6" diameter for the ventilation. I grow in the same size space: a 2x4x8 closet. If you get a strong inline fan and hook it up to an air cooled reflector and then exhaust the hot air into your attic or out a window it will help keep the temps down. I live in a very hot and humid climate and I also run a window a/c unit in the room that I grow. Look at an Eclipse 630cfm fan or similar rated in line fan. I wouldn't suggest a squirrel cage fan as they don't have near the pull when used for ductwork. In the winter I also use a dehumidifier but it creates heat so I don't use it in the summer around here.

Happy Growing!:cool:

Latest posts

Back