Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
very nice nouvllechef...How are the Ladies likeing it?

mojo for the ones camping out in that tent..
:48:

Rather have 600's in there. But not gonna buy ballasts just for that. Thanx

Happy Mother's Day~

Ok, so... I finally found you guys!

I wrote an Aloha note then realized I posted it to the wrong section... bummer. I have new pics up of my new tent and set up I will post them up for you later today or tomorrow.

I will be needing some help with a filter set up soon so I will post that as well!

P.S. I have a rescue blue heeler that I named "Hammy", or "Hamster-Head"... just FYI! :rofl:

puasurfs said:
Happy Mother's Day~

Ok, so... I finally found you guys!

I wrote an Aloha note then realized I posted it to the wrong section... bummer. I have new pics up of my new tent and set up I will post them up for you later today or tomorrow.

I will be needing some help with a filter set up soon so I will post that as well!

P.S. I have a rescue blue heeler that I named "Hammy", or "Hamster-Head"... just FYI! :rofl:

Lol...

Better late than never I guess. LOL

Hammy, just put in a request to join, cause I have a question that sounds so noob, I just didn't want to ask in an open forum.

My tent is a GL-145, 3'11"x3'11"x ??.

This is kinda a one shot deal. I'm wondering about the number of 5 gallon buckets ya'll would run in this. I can fit 9 in there, but thinking more like 6.

Here's the situation:

I'm making new moms. The old ones just got a bit too gnarly after 1 1/2 years. These will be LST'ed and Bonsai, but I made like 12 and will keep the 2 that come out the best AFA shape, limb growth and that sort of thing. They are all the same strain and are clones.

I normally do a SoG grow with ~25 cuts/run, in 1gal square pots. By the time I pick my 2 or 3 moms, I will still have the leftovers that will be much larger/spread out than what I normally do.

Figured I'd veg them a bit more and do just a few in 5 gal buckets, which I've never really done before. Like I said, I can cram 9 buckets in there, but I'm leaning more towards 6 or so. Just like I can cram 36 of the gal sq pots on my table, but usually run no more than 25. LOL, I like to leave a little elbow room.

The strain is an un-named Indica, that even outside barely reached 3' tall. Bushy tho.

I need some advice from those who do fewer and larger plants.

Thanks Guys and Ladies!

Wet

nouvellechef said:
Heres the tent finally set up the way it was originally envisioned. 2, 1k's and a CAP filter fit like a glove.

2 1000 watts ??????? :holysheep:

Wet I will get ya all squared away membership wise when I get home from work....what number wld ya like? Taken numbers are listed in the first post.

I wish I cld help ya but I am a strain ***** who grows in one gallon pots just so I can stuff my 4x4 tent....lol. I do 9 in a 4x4 no problem.

wet, the most I've done in my 4x4 is 9 in 3gal bags. I'm now doing 4 in 3gal nursery pots and they have filled the whole space. They are all over 2ft right now. I would suggest going no more than 4, but I'm sure you could squeeze in 6. Just not sure you'll see a yeild increase.

hello i am new to this forum and growing. i have just purchased a 2ftx4ftx50in tent with a 400 watt cool tube and carbon scruber. i also orderd multiple strains from the single seed, i figured autos would make the tent work fine seen as i am in an apartment. the ballast i purchased can run mh or hps. how does this setup look am i going in the rite direction. i will be growing in 3.5 gallon buckets with holes drilled in it. the strains i purchased are all autos as follows. ak47xblueberry, m15, russian rocket fuel, purple mazar, sweet coffee ryder, vertigo, lemon skunk, and pineapple express. i am using fox farm trio with molasses. not sure of soil yet any ideas?

100_6060-1.JPG

yes they do. i couldnt pass it up here is the link rite to it for you.
hXXp://www.worldwide-marijuana-seeds.com/products/barneys-farm-pineapple-express-automatic[/URL]

jc2010 said:
hello i am new to this forum and growing. i have just purchased a 2ftx4ftx50in tent with a 400 watt cool tube and carbon scruber. i also orderd multiple strains from the single seed, i figured autos would make the tent work fine seen as i am in an apartment. the ballast i purchased can run mh or hps. how does this setup look am i going in the rite direction. i will be growing in 3.5 gallon buckets with holes drilled in it. the strains i purchased are all autos as follows. ak47xblueberry, m15, russian rocket fuel, purple mazar, sweet coffee ryder, vertigo, lemon skunk, and pineapple express. i am using fox farm trio with molasses. not sure of soil yet any ideas?

Looks good jc,, sounds like some sweet auto's there.
I ran fox farm for almost two years and they were great nutes. As long as you get your hands on un-nuted soil you'll be good. Pro-mix, roots organic, or sunshine #4 is great if you can find any of them

thanks for the ideas on soil. i was thinking some organic top soil with alot of perlite mixed in. just something cheap. i was hoping to get a varity of autos so i have a different smoke for different times. any ideas on how to use the fox farm for the autos. i dont wana over do it.

jaam ran a whole slug of auto's through with foxfarm, he has switched over to organic now but I'd catch up with him if I were you.

I've never ran auto's so I'm no help, sorry!

Just feed your autos like 12-12 strains basically. I wld go no nutes for the first 10-14 days and then maybe a 1/2 strength feeding of veg nutes and then start the switch over to bloom nutes as the autos start to flower. I don't run autos anymore though....just as easy to run from clone for me.

thanks guys. i just got my seeds in the mail today they sent me a big band and a bcn diesel auto as my freebies thank you for the advice on the nutes.i will start a GJ as soon as the beans pop. and another quick question is it gunna be ok to use the hps all the way threw???

Pass it to the left please! :48: ....ahh yes....next

PS: My setup; 2 Secret Jardin DR120II's, flowering on left, vegging that mother on the right and as soon as the left tent is done flowering I'm going to set up a perpetual 2 tent grow. I also have a little DP120 propagator tent in the room for cuttings.

I had it set up this way because I need to get strains and cuttings ready for an outdoor season.

Tents rule!

TexadaTimewarp 004 (Large).jpg

Latest posts

Back