Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
multifarious said:
Its a BudBox dude

The extractors located in the attic
Ive made no mods to the framing
and
it appears to be holding the combined weight aok

Nice 1 dude. Being in Australia I'm a bit limited as 2 what I can get so I went with an Aussie brand called Indoor Elements. It looks reasonably sturdy but haven't set it up yet so I guess time will tell how she holds up. Fingers crossed.

Killertea08 said:
Hey Hammy, and all Tent growers! I have just sprouted a Dutch Passion Skunk #1 in my Growlab GL40 Tent, it measures 2x2x5'3". I'm using a 200w MH DIY light which came from "The Hemp Goddess". I'm going to scrog this beauty and flower her under the same lamp but, then I will swap out the MH bulbs and put in 2-150w HPS bulbs for 300w! I might consider a closed system, but not sure just yet. Here is a few pics for ya:eek:

Congrats brosef......nice looking tent.

heres the inside of my tent, now that the weather is finally normal weather for fall in the north east i have no issues with the temps inside the tent. the temps hoover around 80 to 90 degrees. i have a 400w light, 6 five-gallon pots with 3 ICE COOLS, 1 KAYA 47, A El Alquimista, and a auto Supersonic Cristal Storm :D
10162011095.jpg

10162011096.jpg

10162011097.jpg

oyeah if #549 isnt taken i'll take it for the tent grower club #

I finally made the leap from the closet and got a Dark Room DR120 II tent.

Got a 6" Max fan 360 cfm, duct muffler and a Can 33 filter.

going to set it up later this week, ill post some pics.

Growdude said:
I finally made the leap from the closet and got a Dark Room DR120 II tent.

Got a 6" Max fan 360 cfm, duct muffler and a Can 33 filter.

going to set it up later this week, ill post some pics.

Welcome to the land of tents....:D look forward to seeing your set up.

multifarious said:
whats yer plans in there gd
still running hydro?

Yes, I will run my DYI 3 tub ebb n flow setup, I have 2 400 hps that can convert to air cooled.... Still waiting on my flanges and glass :(

Then Im sure I will try and throw my 400 mh in there if possible.

Venting it going to be the problem because I rent and dont want to cut holes . But can prob just make a thing for the window, I just dont want anything to show from the outside... going to be tough.

I dont see why I cant continue venting into my bedroom like the closet did, I never had more than a box fan and a cir fan. and a AC bedroom.

But I was hoping to improve my air quality.
Not to mention the opening and closing of doors twice a day for 5 years has got me sad.

Got it all up today.

So far Im quite happy with the Tent fan and everything.

Temps hold great with the homemade temp control, I may slow the fan and just run it all the time, not sure yet.

I think I love this thing! I shoulda got one long ago.

Oh and the 2 plants are WW and I was told it was called Kush Mc'adda or thats what it sounded like. anyone heard of that strain Kush?

Oh the pictures.

IMG_0967.JPG

IMG_0968.JPG

IMG_0973.JPG

IMG_0981.JPG

IMG_0977.JPG

Nice looking tent and set up Growdude....yeah I fell in love with tents after the first one and got 2 more I liked them so much. My wife refers to the spare bedroom as "Tent Land".:)

Never heard of that strain of Kush but most Kush I hve smoked has been stellar.

Im going to break out the Co2 again, this time ill do it right.

I have 2 motorized dampers and a Y adapter, one is normally closed one normally open.
When the temps reach a high setpoint on my controller it will energize the the dampers and exhaust the tent, during this time no Co2 will release as I will run the output from the CAP 4 Co2 control thru contacts of the temp control.

Also will route the output thru the lighting contactor so no Co2 is released in the dark cycle.

When the temps are down the dampers will return to the normal operating position, the lights will be cooled straight thru the tent, and Co2 will be allowed to be released.

Should be sweet cant wait to get it hooked up.

Anyone see anything Im missing?

I really like my CloneBox also. Which lights do you have multifarious ? I have a Starlight Reflector of Philips with 4 T5 lamps. Lot's of green there. :aok:

multifarious said:
looking excelenté gd :D
I'm very interested in seeing the co2 in operation

Thanks multifarious, I got everything here yesterday but I went to test the Minigen and it wont light, so I called them and they sent me another one and it wont light either :(

Lucky for me I ordered these from a place about an hour away so I called them again and im going there with my propane tank and we will find one that works.

let ya know how that goes latter, Ill post some new pics and such in the growroom design area if all goes well.

Does CO2 works fine in a 4x4 tent ? If yes i will put that in my wish list.

I am wondering if any of you hang and dry your harvest in the tent. If so do you use the inline fan or just an oscillating fan.

I use the tent to dry. I have everything working ... Extractor, inline, dehumidifier, fans. You just need to be carefull to not throwing air to the buds since they dry faster.

Anyone using rope ratchets to hang their hood ? and if so How would I hang them from the pole that is to thick to clamp em on to, or what is best to hang the hood. I would preffer the rope ratchet because I already have a pair

dontknowmuch said:
Anyone using rope ratchets to hang their hood ? and if so How would I hang them from the pole that is to thick to clamp em on to, or what is best to hang the hood. I would preffer the rope ratchet because I already have a pair

Look up pro grip....they are hands down the best hangers IMO.

I like mine, shoulda got them long ago.

Use a Nylon wire tie to hang the rope ratchet to the pole.

I am gonna try cutting some wire hangers and twist with pliers,then clamp on my ratchet ropes. Would have been nice if my tent came with more than 2 hanger poles. Suppose I can mickey mouse something else to hang stuff from

Here is my first ever tent ( 4x4 and 6ft 7in tall), Can't get full shot in pic because of space. Not feeling to good about the support of the tent. I got my light hung up and now I got this 19" carbon filter to hang but am worried it might all come falling down. So I just sit in my tent for now and pretend that I'm an astronaut. Got any Tang?

veg 019.jpg

veg 017.jpg

veg 018.jpg

Latest posts

Back