Tent Growers Club....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hmm sorry I'm confused. Raise your light? It should be above the highest plant in your tent right now, just bring your other plants up to meet that height. :confused2:

Unless I'm missing something.

ya i lifted a few and snapped a few branches over and split a stalk in process it will all live i'm sure, just watered all took a gallon or more for each plant got 7gal rain water last night ;)

just watered and 74/54 2:01pm
76.3/57% 2:18
72/54 7:13

Critical Cheese has broken from shell! is in a starter pot in median that came with tent no idea what it is

have 6x satori germinating tempted to just germ em all and use a male if i get one for pollen put it outside in my shed alone

77/66 currently did not check this am due to new pharma med regimine just got up :/

so a/c is on and fan shoudl be here in a bit real excited to see this whole growing adventure picking up pace. Plants are loving the Hps feels cooler that was the biggest reason i switched them out yesterday to try to drop it closer to the canopy will take a measurement of it's distance over canopy in a bit.

HA just turned around fan is on floor behind me came when i was asleep wife must of brought it in!!!!!! *** that was a great surprise Surprise got even better when she was not even home and there was an ice coffee in the fridge :) lol

ohhh boy a box of xtras!

WOW tons of freebies

the blue bottle clone starter is foliar spray for already rooting clones to feed them thru leaves to grow more roots faster, ready to spray no diluting (have a few i can try this on that are not very important to me)

fan was installed after last post ;)

74/60 woot

WP_20130713_002_zps729e49bf.jpg

WP_20130713_004_zpsaf02f780.jpg

WP_20130713_005_zps0b96ce76.jpg

WP_20130713_003_zps93982287.jpg

Ha ya tent sides suck in now ;) i see the light now or rather the cfms.. I can literally smoke a blunt i'd guess and this would just dissapear (hahaha spell check checked last word as "dispensary" lol) into that fan no drafts. Tho i'm affraid the blunt days are long gone for my lungs. wed i have a breathing test probably be making all my harvest into walnut oil bud and all lungs feel like there 60 not 35yrs old

so they sent me a seed starter tray with the hydro set up (which is still unopened) may complain about the whole set up see what i can get out of that but for now my question is the tray is white styro and the median is damp solid 2" with a seedling hole already in it it's brown median solid ( what is it) and will it be ok to up pot to soil with that. it's the auto fem probably run it out in dirt maybe outside?

If that is what I think it is then it should be good for either cloning or germing seeds. I have used the rapid rooter plugs several times for both with good results. It is actually an organic medium that has been formed for the purpose of allowing you to germ seeds in a smaller container so that you can better control the moisture level to prevent damping off. Then once you have roots developed and protruding through to the outside of the plug, you can just pop the whole thing into your medium of choice :)

I have found that it works for me to take a deeper tray and fill it with a couple inches of hydroton and then set the rooter tray on top of that so that when I water them, the water that drains through will be held beneath the rooters to keep them from swimming or drying too quickly. :)

By the way, I hope the lung test goes well. If not you may have to go to a vaporizor or do like I do and make hash to eat rather than smoke :)

so critical cheese is doing great guess i'll call it day one of real life for it! :icon_smile: temps been up there 78,79/66ish all day and ya fang next few days are gonna bite here

WP_20130714_012_zps42df34e9.jpg

Good temps. It won't hurt to get into the 80 once in a while, but if you can keep it in the 70s, so much better.

I have a hard time keeping mine out of the 80's lol. I hit 90 a few times as well.. sucks, but I do what I can. :D It is a summer grow with no air conditioning, just proper ventilation of tents, and room containing tents. Very proper.. it's the only thing saving me. lol

ya brought it in once it warmed and it's been in 71degree all day well since germ minus the heat for the bag etc

the other 2 are satori as are all the rest filled in with satoris so 5 total 1 still in the bag and p towel unsure what to do with the little guy

75.9/62% @ 2:53

really getting it down there, considering outside conditions are pushing over 91

need to put the exhaust fan on a timer to keep them that low i think, rh i think is from feeding yesterday used some of my free stuff!

e/ used the botonicare base & bloom with some cal mag ph'd 24 hour old tap water under 1k ppm think it was 890 with the nutes for the 3gal mix

you can draw us a pic in ms paint ;)

75.9/63% @ 9:37 2 1/2 hrs after lights out pretty nice to see that first thing on what will be another 90+ outside temp day here
75.6/62% @ 10:23
74.8/59% @ 11:55 /// current outside is 93/45%feels like 99 OO oh man
74.5/59% @ 1:38pm new lows
(_exhaust ftw, so glad to have found all you people, i'd be looking at a tent of dead trees by now lol_)

ugh i gotta smoke...

I may return this whole set up 2 damaged ballasts a ripped tent, missing pole parts, now a missing hydro set up fitting....

So htg is sending me a new 55" tent free for the damaged one allowing me to keep it and exchanging there second htg ballast for a pro adjustable ballast and a 25% refund not a bad day shiped yesterday be here tomorrow

Just got my Gorilla 5x5 600w gavita pro and If possible Ill put plasma (s) in there got 2 of each light but one tent to start. I have 2 Hyperfan 8" but one did not work when I recieved it. Got to ship it back. both leps are air cooled. I got a 8x39 phresh filter. bug screen and duct reducer Thinking of adding another intake fan to *AID* the passive intakes. CFM through filter is 350 with the 8" on 100% lets see what we can get into this tent. Anyone think I can get away with 2 600 pro + 1 LEP? or no way? 2 A/C Lep + 1 600 PRO hps? Also got a reservoir meter after I figure my light out and get set up (still have to do electrical to) would like to find good hydroponic system. Thinking of going with a 4x4 flood and drain table or depending on lighting in tent perhaps even titan ebb n grow 12 site with 55 gallon res.

Im still short a growing system, nutes, possibly another fan various ducting components and a powerbox dpc 7500 combo. Thinking of picking up an apollo power strip also. Well thats it in a nutshell. I have no clue what I am doing But I am sure I will figure it out soon. :)

First off I apologize to everyone who signed up and I didn't get around to authorizing. With the impending demise of the site and the holiday rush I totally forgot about this thread. I have gone through and authorized everyone and updated the 1st page. Now that the site has been saved I will try and keep up with this thread better.

HL

Latest posts

Back