Tent Vegging

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tangerine dream

Reaction score
I'm currently looking at flowering 8 plants at a time and have a room ready and set up for it. However I am looking for a grow tent to house the mothers and clones while in the vegetative growth cycle. Would a tent 165 x 65 x 180 be big enough for 8 clones and 2 mothers?

Also could anyone help find some decent sites/brands for already made hydroponics and grow tents? As I don't want any tents collapsing on me. I am in the UK, so if possible I would like to avoid over seas shipping.

GrowTentVarKMSWMBoard07.jpg

Bumping this to the top...some tent growers will be by shortly..I am in USA and dont have a tent yet...

take care and be safe
:48:

I fit 4 in a tent half that size and its a bit crowded during the end of veg, but if your moving them for flower i think it would work, but i could be wrong

Yes any information in general about tent Hydroponics will be extremely helpful. I recently completely changed my plan for my future op and haven't invested any time into tent growing yet.

skullcandy- do you keep any mothers in with your 4 plants during the veg?

no i do not I only place four plants from either seed or clone till end of flower at first they got plenty of room, after a cweek or two in flower the tent is full its just enough spac to flower all four

I keep 2 mothers in a 65 x 65cm space without problems, so it depends how big your going to vegg.

In my hydro I vegg till about 65cm give or take, anymore and they will be overgrown by the time im done flowering.

One mother could supply enough clones for 8 plants easy.

skullcandy- Yes I can imagine that is difficult. I'll be flowering in a different room completely so I always have a supply of clones at the ready

Growdude- I do understand that 1 mother may be plenty for 8 flowering plants but I was looking at doing different strains.

So should I perhaps get one that is a bit bigger. Do I need more height, length or width?... Bear in mind I may sometimes want to clone a couple more than 8 plants. It also might be worth noting that I am really looking to keep the depth of the tent as small as possible.

....Or should I perhaps just get a separate tent for the mothers? just that is going to incur a lot of extra costs (new ventilation, hydro, tent etc)

Latest posts

Back