Thank goodness for dogs. A Happy story!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

2Dog

femme fatale proud grower
Reaction score
removed

A family pet is a hero after he helps save his owner’s life.
Somehow, Ri R got stuck under the floorboards of the house and nobody knew he was there except his trusty dog Max.
R ’s family assumed he had gone to run some errands on his bike and didn’t know he was actually fighting for his life right underneath their feet. The Fresno man in his early 50s climbed under the house to try to fix a leak in the bathroom but somehow got stuck face down with no way to turn over or escape and he was having difficulty breathing.
R ’s family says they could not hear his muffled cries for help but that the dog was barking and scratching at the floorboards.
Fire crews were called to cut into the floor to rescue Ramone. Fresno Fire Battalion Chief Tony says it was a dangerous task since R was too disoriented to help or even follow orders. E said, “He just couldn't even talk. I think he was hyper ventilating under there… he couldn't breathe.”
Thanks to Max, R is alive and in stable condition at Community Regional Medical Center.

:yay: Max.....what a Lovely post thanks 2Dog...and if ya know Max personally be sure to give Big Scooby Snack okay..and share this:48: with the Owner..thanks for shareing

dont know him personally but what a good dog..proud he is from my town...what an awful way to have died and imagine how long it would have taken to found him without a dog...I bet someone got some turkey!

Wow 2dog. I used to live in Fresno. My great uncle was a grape grower back in the day. I did a bit o drinkin and worked in Clovis... Jims Place and some other dive - Winchesters? nah that doesn't sound right... anyway small world.

it isnt the best place to live...but not the worst either.

not so much now...we have grown a lot. tons of new stores and homes...

2Dog said:
not so much now...we have grown a lot. tons of new stores and homes...
I'm sure... was 30 yrs ago. So I just walked into my room to find my lil Boo dog lounging - watching my plants grow.... :holysheep:. He totally gets it. I dig dogs.

Hey 2dog i seen that story on CH-24 man that guy was lucky that dog was there and smart to bring someone to the guy. boy thats why they say dogs are mans best friend. anyway 2dog i live up the road from you in Tulare.

very cool benny...I come up your way for the clubs..

I could not live without a dog...I went without in the army for a couple yrs, but as soon as I could I had one again. I've had them around me my whole life, and couldn't imagine what it would be like without 1....lol....or 4. We have one that we got from the Humane Society...she is a tiny mini schnauser, she was rescued from a puppy mill, had been bred nearly to death, she is like 4 or 5 and looks like she's 30...lol She must have lived her entire life in a cage, because she will not walk in the house, we have to carry her anywhere we want her. Take her outside and she is fine acts like a normal dog....she is a sweet heart! She beats the hell out of my male schnauser...lol 2Dog...good post I love em to!!!

The dog saved the mans life, and all he wants in return is some belly scratching, a little tug-o-war, and a friend to cuddle with on the couch (the dog, not the man.....maybe the man too). A dog is like no other pet, because they're not really pets, more like hairy friends. After you've owned a dog your life will never be complete without one.

:yeahthat: Scooby snack or Turkey like hell. Buy that dog a life time supply of steaks

lmao ozzy would shoot him his own deer every year after that...

haha before i found my dog roaming the streets, it lived with a redneck owner, and when we talked with him, he told us that he once gave her 20 pounds of deer meat because it had gotten freezer burnt. now i just stick with dog food and the occasional steak.

Latest posts

Back